SOLD Memphis TN, 1997 LX450, 387k, No Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Silver
$5,000

I recently purchased this 1997 LX 450 with 387,xxx miles from the original owners here in Memphis, TN. They bought the car while living in California and then moved to Memphis 11 years ago. That being said, there is absolutely no rust on the car. It was always serviced at the local Toyota dealership here in town. They PO said that the dealership replaced head gasket. I don't know at what mileage but the exhaust doesn’t smell sweet at all and the engine doesn’t smoke. I would love to keep this car and build it for myself however, I have another project that is taking priority. Mechanically, it runs and drives very well. All windows including sunroof are fully operational. The power steering leaks and the ac probably needs to be recharged, It blows cool but not cold. Cosmetically the paint is pretty crap. The previous owner spray-painted the hood and bumpers to match the silver on the car and the front bumper is slightly dented. The dash is in excellent shape, no signs of cracking, along with the steering wheel, they had always kept it in a steering wheel cover. The rest of the car has your typical 25year old wear. Please see pictures below and feel free to reach out with an questions. Thanks.

8A2BE437-8F32-428C-9201-7DA71CC6960A.jpeg

8D65FAFA-7AD1-450B-9F45-E3DE71EAA8F6.jpeg

DC1FB1B8-A3F3-4E07-BD18-CCDC773411EF.jpeg

BB30859C-899B-4B43-A0F1-514EACCCA2FC.jpeg

Price is right. I’m in Chattanooga. Would it make the drive? Other than a front bumper, paint and leather what are the known issues? Why are you selling?

Price is right. I’m in Chattanooga. Would it make the drive? Other than a front bumper, paint and leather what are the known issues? Why are you selling?
I definitely think it could. The power steering would need topping off often and there is a bit of a vibration at 70-80, it’s Probably just tires but That would drive me nuts.
I have a 200 that is taken over my bank account. This would further my addiction to it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom