Builds Meet Uma and not the one you are thinking of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When you make a commitment before the first motor locks up and you still have to follow through for the 2 oldest kids auto club you show up. Even though she came on the hook she still came.
IMG_20240406_084317630.jpg

IMG_20240406_084214390.jpg

My daughter pointed this out and thought it was cool
IMG_20240406_085515936.jpg

Just read through your build thread. Inspirational is all I can say. Great respect for your commitment to this old girl. Makes me think of the one comment I heard years ago and resonates to this day…” when I’m working on my cruiser it’s actually working on me”.

Just read through your build thread. Inspirational is all I can say. Great respect for your commitment to this old girl. Makes me think of the one comment I heard years ago and resonates to this day…” when I’m working on my cruiser it’s actually working on me”.
You don't know how true that really is

I took the block, crank, cam, pistons and connecting rods to a machine shop to get measured for new bearings. Cam bearings, connecting rod bearings, thrust bearings etc. The machinist said that I am probably going to need a new cam because there was a lot of scoring and wear on the cam. The machinist has a 67 forty that he got from a friend's son, the father had passed away and has a bunch of the old parts too. I was going to get a second opinion but I he has a land cruiser so I will stay with him.

So cam bearings, thrust bearings, conrod bearings, and he even suggested new rings. He is going to hone the cylinders and clean it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom