For Sale Mark's Off Road Fire Sale: Nov 12-13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I'm not known for having sales, but the warehouse fire has left me in rather unique circumstances. Being the circumspect person I am, I realized that this would be a good opportunity to do some consolidation. At the moment I am more motivated by a lack of space than a lack of funds, so to be frank I am most interested in moving along larger pieces, but I am more than happy to sell most of what I have, especially as package deals. The unobtanium that is usually 'off the table' will still be off the table.

The sale will last for two days, Saturday November 12, and Sunday November 13th. This will be a physical, on-site sale as well as a telephonic and internet sale. Official sale times will be from 7am PST to 4pm PST on both days. The Saturday sale will be conducted at the warehouse in North Hollywood, the Sunday sale at my shop in Burbank.

For my MUD customer's, I suggest you start going through all my classifieds postings for the 12 years I've been chatting away here. If they are not marked sold, I may still have them. I might also have another of the same, albeit, maybe not at the same price.

Also keep in mind that my online catalog only represents about 20% of my inventory. I have a TON of stuff I've never bothered cataloguing or posting. It's one of the many things I figured I'd get around to, but haven't.

IF you would be so kind, please bump the old threads with your inquiries, and any offers you'd like to make. And if you'd paste links from them to this thread, that would be very helpful too. You are welcome to start making inquiries as of this posting.

I will be posting some new stuff between now and the sale as well.

On the two sales days, I will be giving the highest priority to on-site customers with cash. I will have no phone service on Saturday. For the telephone and internet customers, most of the deals may be only partially consummated, as I probably won't be able to calculate shipping in real-time. I'll have you pay me for the parts via paypal FRIENDS AND FAMILY to 65swb45@earthlink.net. Then I'll have my shipping manager [my wife!] help me figure out shipping costs on the stuff and get back to you a day or two after the sale.

Keep in mind that I am human. It's pretty likely that I will not be able to get back to everyone that contacts me electronically during the sale. You might want to consider contacting me earlier to reserve things that I only have limited quantities of. Also, being human, I am less likely to wheel and deal as the weekend progresses and I become 'fat and happy' with sales. So you might want to get a head start on putting together a deal before the sale.

The $80 minimum order still applies on mail order sales. Walk-ups at my discretion. If you want something less than $80, find someone local who can pick it up, box and ship for you.

SATURDAY LOCATION: 10749 CHANDLER BLVD, NORTH HOLLYWOOD, 91601

As always, I thank one and all who continue to support me. I don't have a pension plan, a 401k, stocks, or anything else. I have a building full of parts and a good pair of hands. My present and my future livelihood consists of what I make selling parts and servicing vintage Landcruisers. It's worked for 26 years, and I hope it will continue to do so for many years to come.

Last edited:
Fantastic Mark,
I will be looking some stuff up for sure.
BTW those IronMan springs are top notch and are installed and looking great!

Bump, I'm still in need of a passenger side Hardtop.

Thanks
Steve

If hasn't sold by the sale, make me an offer. Until then, it's up at the posted price.

Life is just a series of uncomfortable choices..

Can you take PayPal? LOL

During Turf & Surf?

Yes Ed, I was fully aware of SNT when I picked the dates. If you knew all of the things I am trying to juggle right now, you would know I really had no other choice. It is most unfortunate from the standpoint that a few of my local friends who would be more than glad to help me onsite were already committed to attending SNT.

It is what it is. I'm trying to keep a positive vibe on the whole thing.

Mark, unfortunately I can't help you on Nov. 12th (prior commitment), but those who might be able to help, or spend their big bucks might want to know the N. Hollywood address. Lemme know if you need help on the Sunday.

I so wish I lived closer to see what was what...that and meet everyone....
hopefully I will get lucky on some parts.

So anyone who as not dealt with him, Mark is a great guy very informative and real helpful. that was after 1 call!!

Good luck with the sale Mark and I hope you net enough to keep on going for years to come.

Double Cardan driveshaft: Buy it today price $250. Fire sale price: ?

used FJ45 Alcan springs: Buy it today price $400. Fire sale price: ?

New FJ60 Ironman springs: Buy it today price $500. Fire sale price: ?
For Sale: - Fire sale: Ironman FJ60 springs in SoCal

FJ60 rear Ironman springs: For Sale: - Ironman FJ60 lift springs

Vintage Camping Trailer: For Sale: - Vintage Utility Camping Trailer in So Cal

Rebuilt 350 longblock: For Sale: - Rebuilt 350 4bolt main engine in SoCal

Aussie brushguard: FJ40,FJ45 Aussie brushguard-$200 in SoCal

Aussie doors: For Sale: - NON-US Front Doors in So Cal

FJ40 tire carriers: For Sale: - Tire Carrier Blowout

Conferr Roofrack: NIB ConFerr Roof Rack $250 in So Cal

Conferr HiLift Jack mounts: ConFerr Hi Lift Jack Brackets-$50 shipped

Conferr grillguard: For Sale: - ConFerr grillguard in SoCal

Ubolt-skidplates: Mark's Off Road U-Bolt Skidplates-FJ40,45,55,60,62

Backing Plate eliminators: backing plate eliminators-$19/pair

Downey Air cleaner housing: Downey air cleaner-$50 plus the ride

2F air cleaner inlet and hose: 79-83FJ40 air inlet and duct-$120

FJ60 rear license light: For Sale: - Fj60 rear license light, SoCal

FJ40 rear license holders: For Sale: - FJ40 Rear License Holder

FJ45 Cowl and dash parts: early FJ40 dash and firewall parts

FJ40 speedometer: For Sale: - 81-83 FJ40 used speedometer, SoCal

FJ25 air cleaner: For Sale: - Early Smooth-Top Air Cleaner Assy in Burbank, CA

66-74 NOS Windshield Glass: NOS 66-74 windshield glass-$300.00

Aftrermarket AC system: FJ40 under dash AC system in So Cal

Makita 9.6v drills, with cases, no batteries: $20 each

Swap meet parts: For Sale: - ONE DAY SWAP MEET SPECIALS APRIL 30 2016

Last edited:
Mark, unfortunately I can't help you on Nov. 12th (prior commitment), but those who might be able to help, or spend their big bucks might want to know the N. Hollywood address. Lemme know if you need help on the Sunday.

I plan to post the NoHo address the day before the sale. NoHo is not that big that anyone planning to come will be thrown off if I wait until then.;) I'll give you a hint: its in the southwest corner of town.

I'll keep you posted if I can use your help on Sunday. Thanks for the offer. BTW, I think I found you a turn signal base yesterday. But I don't remember where I saw it!:doh:

Last edited:
Hi Mark I'm looking for a ring and pinion 3:70 for a 1974?

What month of production? It makes a difference on the pinion flange.

8ConFerr roof rack clamps: BIT price: $200. Fire sale price:?
image.jpeg

Any chance you have a clean no blemish set of chrome 60 bumpers? Thanks

Nope. Thanks for asking, cause that's the kind of bulky stuff I'd like to sell. I have a couple of Conferr bumpers that I should drag out.

I'd like to see what you have for sale. I can't seem to get MUD to search out all of your for parts for sale threads, though.

Do you have a red side reflector for a 1969 FJ40? It'd be for the rear 1/4 panel.

Do you have complete but patina'd hood side hook for the same truck? One of mine is missing the rubber cushion.

Rigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom