For Sale Mark's Off Road Fire Sale: Nov 12-13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would you do $120 shipped on the console? 89436

Sure. PP friends and family to my MUD username at earthlink.net and put your shipping info in the memo.

I apologize for posting in your shop fire thread, the title was similar but it was my mistake. Post was deleted. Matt

I got your shipping info yesterday and promptly forwarded it to my wife, who handles the shipping from our home. She said it would go out today, as I left her without the car yesterday. Enjoy.

Used FJ40 lift kit, Rancho, 2". $150.00 for the 4springs. Sunday only.

Saginaw pitman arm, relay rod, tie rod end, used:$100.

Hey Mark - interested in these if still around. Also interested in an oem/Aisin single barrel carb for my '67 f135. Let me know when you're back in the office and I'll ring the shop.

Hey Mark - interested in these if still around. Also interested in an oem/Aisin single barrel carb for my '67 f135. Let me know when you're back in the office and I'll ring the shop.

I have them. I will be back in the shop tomorrow, but will be busy doing the final demolition of my old office all day. If you leave a VM with best time to call you back, I will do what I can. Thank you.

I have them. I will be back in the shop tomorrow, but will be busy doing the final demolition of my old office all day. If you leave a VM with best time to call you back, I will do what I can. Thank you.

Sounds good. No rush on my end. I'll get up with you one day this week for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom