For Sale ConFerr grillguard in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
$80 plus the ride from Burbank. Shipping should run about $40.
Obligatory photo
image.jpeg

What about 45 tail gate???

Bump.

THANKS JOHN!

@pardion I am curious. Did you use MUDs internal search function to find the thread, or go outside. I know @fasteddy has mentioned using Google before, but I am not familiar with the technique.

Last edited:
@65swb45, in the Google search bar you can add "site:forum.ih8mud.com" to your list of search terms and it will limit your searches to the MUD forums. It's a nice way to get search results, especially when searching for images.

Having extolled the virtues of this type of search, of course now I can't get it to find this thread.:bang:

conferr grill guard site:forum.ih8mud.com - Google Search

THANKS JOHN!

@pardion I am curious. Did you use MUDs internal search function to find the thread, or go outside. I know @fasteddy has mentioned using Google before, but I am not familiar with the technique.
Mark, I went to the white box in the upper right which say's "search", typed in grillguard and it came up as a post. Amazing that I figured it out. HTH, John

Following up on a PM from @peterkcc the grillguard mounts to the top and the sides of the bib. Boxed dimensions are 62x13x4. Boxed weight appx 20lbs, and approximate shipping cost to Branson,MO would be $35.

This is all good refernce information for anyone interested in the product, which just proves one more time why I really don't like the PM thing.

Thanks for looking.

Fire sale bump.

New Years bump.

Shipping to Terrace BC Canada? V8g0b8

Do you have a friend in the US that can handle this for you? I don’t ship out of country.

I do but I’m not sure he can handle this. I’ll be in touch

What about the grill guard supporting device pictured, also by ConFerr? Picked up? You had to know that was coming too.

Hate to hijack but dang I love that 45 tailgate.

Still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom