Marilee’s Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

-Dig the paintwork, harkens back to a very mid-80’s ‘Yota skunkwerks -type sprayjob.

I still appreciate the 80’s stuff - well, all but teal cars o_O

-Proof coke was in front of alot of people then ;)

Would one of these look right on there?

View attachment 2625953
So, I ordered this for her. I’m making a custom grille panel for this emblem. Thanks for the idea!!

552CAE3B-8130-4658-84C5-BF88277AA2A2.jpeg

Sweet

You only ordered one? Also you might consider also making one that has the emblem offset to the left/driver side of the grille too since I believe that is how they came on many of the Toyota pickups. Not sure about cars though. Of course being offset from center will not work well for people like me who mounted fogs or other lights in the grille.

You only ordered one? Also you might consider also making one that has the emblem offset to the left/driver side of the grille too since I believe that is how they came on many of the Toyota pickups. Not sure about cars though. Of course being offset from center will not work well for people like me who mounted fogs or other lights in the grille.
Thought about the offset position, but I figured center would be best since it’s custom anyway. Let’s see if it looks good, or if I strike out again.:bang:

Look at nuts he is saying

2nd test voyage into the outback (Anderson Mesa) I brought every tool I could. :p This is awesome!! I don’t have do drive every weekend anymore?? Wooohoooo

2A22DB9B-8529-494B-A3FC-6A8F8AD26CCA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom