March Wheeling - Good Evening Ranch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
As mentioned at the meeting, I talked to Good Evening Ranch to see when they have availability for us to come out wheel and check out the property.

1458 Groves Rd, Canvas, WV 26662

Date:

March 17 -19

Pricing:
$25 per day of wheeling
$10 for camping per day
They also have cabins if anyone is interested, as well as camp spots with hookup for $35

Post up if you're interested in going

Roster:
Me
@landwagon
@prharper
@Explorer4Hire - out
@1MOA
@Diff Kraken
@DrivenLyfe
@ETCruiser
@at4fj60 - maybe
@kevin in okinawa - maybe
@DC470 - maybe
@captainva - maybe

Last edited:
That’s like 82.67% less than the cove for a weekend 🤓

Good evening ranch is right down the road from me, it’s not huge but they have pretty good a good facility. There are some really wicked trails, I don’t know much about the street friendly trails.
I was there last year to watch Cam and OB at a we rock competition.
BF335827-D4F9-48B3-B3FB-8151A750C473.jpeg
This put cam out with a broken transmission case.

The videos I found were all, as aforementioned, "wicked trails", but Ice Cream Hill and The Wanderer looked interesting.

Woot! I think I can make this! Very interested!

They have mild trails too so we'll have stuff to wheel without breaking

is the intent to just wheel on Saturday with Friday and Sunday being travel days?

is the intent to just wheel on Saturday with Friday and Sunday being travel days?
That is my intent. I don't think I'd be able to leave early enough Friday to also get to wheel Friday there.

I'm a strong maybe... Its a 6h drive from me in MD and I get back from a work trip that week.

I'm intrigued even though it's a haul for me too (just like DC470). I'm going to talk about it this weekend.

If anyone wants they can show up Thursday. I just posted 17-19

Pencil me in for that.
I looked on Gaia and they do not have a map or listing for the ranch or it's trails. I think we could use the carrot of mapping the trails for them and publishing them to get them exposure to the 4x4 and trails community in return for a discounted rate for events.
I think we try to market this as a good 2nd location for a TLCA event. it would be a win/win for them and for us.

Pencil me in for that.
I looked on Gaia and they do not have a map or listing for the ranch or it's trails. I think we could use the carrot of mapping the trails for them and publishing them to get them exposure to the 4x4 and trails community in return for a discounted rate for events.
I think we try to market this as a good 2nd location for a TLCA event. it would be a win/win for them and for us.
Maprika has 2 maps for their trail system. One is similar to cove map the other one of the groups that goes there actually overlayed it into a satellite image map of the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom