lx570 wheels and tires (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well folks it only took me 5 weeks but finally closed the deal on a 2013 LX570. Its only done 86k kms and is a bit of a creampuff. I plan on not doing much to it but, it needs tires. Badly. So figured now is as good a time as any to throw on a new set of rims as well. I really dont want to mess with the suspension at all. Not even the sensor lift to be honest. But, I feel like with the right wheel and tire combo, I should be able to get something that looks more fitting on a truck this size and, has some offroad chops that will get my up my driveway in the snow. I also noticed (unless im wrong) that 200 series rims DONT work on the 570s? Would Toyota have really done this? Anyway, am in Canada so dont get as much cool stuff as the US folks do but interested to hear whats worked for you fine folks.

Im going to add here that I am more than happy to change from a 20" rim too. Im personally thinking that 18 is the current sweet spot in this day and age.

Lots and lots of other threads here with information you’re looking for. Should be able to find it with a search.

Also LC rims will work on a 570. So will tundra wheels, sequoia wheels, and lots of aftermarket wheels. Good luck on your hunt!

Lots and lots of other threads here with information you’re looking for. Should be able to find it with a search.

Also LC rims will work on a 570. So will tundra wheels, sequoia wheels, and lots of aftermarket wheels. Good luck on your hunt!
Thank you! Yes Im looking through tons of pics from threads on here now. Just was curios what peoples experiences were. I def love the bronze finish but I think Im going to go silver. digging all the setups Im seeing

LC200 wheels absolutely DO work on the 570. Pretty much any 5x150mm tundra/sequoia/LX570/LC200 wheel will work. Lots of aftermarket wheels as well. 17" or 18" wheels are probably the best option if you're looking for a little more sidewall and offroad cred. Offset anywhere from +25 to +60 should work, but many people prefer the smaller offsets (or running spacers with a larger offset wheel) just for a wider stance look. The larger the diameter tire, smaller offsets also tend to correct some changes to steering geometry.

No need to do a sensor lift. With the right wheel offset and tire size, you can get up to a 35" tire on your LX with no lift (just some rearranging of plastic parts). With no modification at all, you should be able to swing a genuine 33" or 33.5" tire.

Keep in mind 18" wheels are more plentiful and often cheaper (i.e. tundra take-offs), but 18" tires are generally more expensive and have a higher load rating (usually E rated) which can result in a rougher ride. 17" wheels options are more limited (mostly aftermarket--not all 17's will fit due to brake size--best to shop 17's designed for the tundra), but 17" tires are cheaper and available in a range of load ratings (P-metric, C, D and E). Pick your poison.

Too many sizes to list, but some popular ones:
285/70r17 -33
285/75r17 -34
275/70r18 -33
285/65r18 -33
285/70r18 -34

Last edited:
LC200 wheels absolutely DO work on the 570. Pretty much any 5x150mm tundra/sequoia/LX570/LC200 wheel will work. Lots of aftermarket wheels as well. 17" or 18" wheels are probably the best option if you're looking for a little more sidewall and offroad cred. Offset anywhere from +25 to +60 should work, but many people prefer the smaller offsets (or running spacers with a larger offset wheel) just for a wider stance look. The larger the diameter tire, smaller offsets also tend to correct some changes to steering geometry.

No need to do a sensor lift. With the right wheel offset and tire size, you can get up to a 35" tire on your LX with no lift (just some rearranging of plastic parts). With no modification at all, you should be able to swing a genuine 33" or 33.5" tire.

Keep in mind 18" wheels are more plentiful and often cheaper (i.e. tundra take-offs), but 18" tires are generally more expensive and have a higher load rating (usually E rated) which can result in a rougher ride. 17" wheels options are more limited (mostly aftermarket--not all 17's will fit due to brake size--best to shop 17's designed for the tundra), but 17" tires are cheaper and available in a range of load ratings (P-metric, C, D and E). Pick your poison.

Too many sizes to list, but some popular ones:
285/70r17 -33
285/75r17 -34
275/70r18 -33
285/65r18 -33
285/70r18 -34
Oh mate I appreciate this SO much thank you! I really just want to have a 33 on there that drives nice and doesnt rub with an 18" rim. the entire backspace, offset blah blah seriously just head nicks me so much and my local tire and wheel guy is used to ES's not LX's that will go offroad. I really do need the extra tire because I have a long steep gravel driveway thats just under half a kilometre and if it snows while Im away, I need to have a fighting chance of getting up to my house. I really appreciate the input. yeah a guy told me that on some Lexus LXs toyota used a slightly different bolt pattern so, you cant just use rims that fit a toyota. I thought it was weird but figured Id mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom