LX470 HID Retrofit Project (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are these brackets being produced for purchase?
If not, are there any objections on using the above drawing to make a small batch for anyone interested?
I plan on modeling and sending out to a shop to have them made. If people are interested I can see what a small batch costs to make.
Count me in.

I drafted this up and took a look at a small production run. Looks to be around $55 + shipping. Will need a minimum order of 5.
For some, it may be easier to pick up some aluminum sheet, cut, drill, and tap the holes. For those, who do not have the time or special tools this is a great option.
I can also try to buy enough of the heat-sert inserts to include in each package. Would not be much more per order - maybe $2?

1701178432166.png

Reactions: LCT
I drafted this up and took a look at a small production run. Looks to be around $55 + shipping. Will need a minimum order of 5.
For some, it may be easier to pick up some aluminum sheet, cut, drill, and tap the holes. For those, who do not have the time or special tools this is a great option.
I can also try to buy enough of the heat-sert inserts to include in each package. Would not be much more per order - maybe $2?

View attachment 3493304
Count me in if you plan to do a run in the next month.

^^^Thanks!

Does anyone know where we can buy new glass?
I purchased new head light covers on ebay for 100 bucks fully expecting them to be plastic. When they arrived it was glass, what a deal.

I havent installed it yet but i inspected the glass covers looks legit. Ill be installing them this weekend. It was 100 per side. 200 total.

I believe it came from China took 3 weeks.

Reactions: Eph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom