LX 470 grille and headlight housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like the LC latch would bolt right into place on the core support of the LX:
View attachment 2122663

But the LC pocket/slot/catch is nowhere to be found on my LX:
View attachment 2122664
The lift mechanism bolts right up and the hood will latch. I completed the physical part of the front end swap and everything swpa over.

I love the light bar mount but I think the top of the arb bull bar will obstruct it. Would a 24” bar lower be an option?
Yes, I can build these grilles to fit Lights now, since they are not attached to the hood. I would have to check and see if 24” would fit.

I know it was mentioned before but did we ever confirm that these would fit MY 2003-05?

cant wait to give you money .. again!
I still am not sure, as I do not have an 03-07 to test fit on. If the hood and headlights are the same from 98-07, or interchangeable between those years then it should fit. I am excited to get this next prototype on the LX. Laser shop is holding me up right now but the stuff is ready to be cut whenever they get time.

As far as I'm aware the lights are interchangeable between all years. There were slight revisions (glass vs plastic and lens tint) but as far as fitment, should be the same.

As far as I'm aware the lights are interchangeable between all years. There were slight revisions (glass vs plastic and lens tint) but as far as fitment, should be the same.
That is good news, thanks. I need to look at an LX hood 03-07 to see if its the same as 98-02.

How much for a LC 2001 grill?
$500-$520 depending on what design you want. I have one boxed up ready to mail out if you are interested. I could sell it discounted, let me know. It looks like this one in the photo but new.

IMG_9288.jpg

@kelly saad When are you thinking these will be available for purchase? Really interested!
Whenever I can get my parts from the laser cutter that has me held up. Might be a month before I test fit again. FYI, I’m not selling the headlight housings separately because I didn’t like how it looked. Will be grille and headlights together unless I figure out something that works from my perspective.

Cut and ready to pick up. I have orders to build first though, so it might take a while. Pretty excited! Also, the 200 series grille and 7" headlight housings are cut too. The laser shop is 150 miles away though, so I have to plan a time to pick up my metal. I'm way too slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom