Looking for my old 60 silver 350TBI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
Threads
I'm looking for the new owner of my old FJ60. I sold it to a guy almost 5 years ago who had it for sale here for about 2 years. It is silver with a black hood, snorkel, custom sliders, bumpers, 350TBI Ranger Underdrive H55f, OME etc... The last I heard somebody named Andrew bought it from Tahoe. I don't know why I punish myself looking for it but I'm really interested in where it ended up. I'm also curious to see if it is heading to Rubithon this year. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Nobody Knows Anything?

is it the one on the CCOT site??

I think on the CCOT site, there's a pic of one that kinda fits the bill. If you click on...I think...the electrical category in there store, it pulls up that picture.

I know...not much help.

There is a 60 series registry? Where is that at? Found the registry and searched the last several pages no luck!

The CC one is definitely not my old rig.

Snorkel, G emblem on the side, custom bumpers and sliders. Here is the last wheeling trip it was on when I owned it. It had the stars and stripes on the hood. The next owner painted the hood black and changed the wheels to black street locks.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=114929 Here is MUD ad!
blackmtn 059.jpg
407c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom