Looking for dimensions 4runner disc rotors and calipers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I have access to autoCAD through work for the next few days, and then I'm laid off without access.

Trying to find dimensions for 4runner rotors, probably mid 90's, or whatevers handiest, as well as spacing/location for caliper bolts.

Trying to get some parts built in CAD for one day when I have expendable income while I have access. I may be back on the tools again and Id like to get some files together.

If anyone has this data handy, or know where to look it would be super appreciated.

Regards

Cody in Calgary

Edit, looking for spacing of ears for mounting caliper bolts, and distance from center of hub

Rockauto should have all rotor dimensions, pull up the part and check the info tab

Thanks, I got most of what I need, I think the only thing would be to check the depth on the disc hat from rotor to inside of hat (depth) to make sure it matches the 60 series or figure out what Ill need.

Edit: after looking around a bunch its a 319mm diameter rotor for a V6 4runner and the caliper I'm wanting dimensions for, a neighbor down the road has one and Ill pull a wheel and get everything I need measured out mid day tomorrow. They are the narrowest from mounting flange to back of rotor by the sounds of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom