Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not local, but did this cross anyone's desk?

no. todd was helping on of his buddies find one, who backed out.
i put it on facebook market place and had the privilege of dealing with a host of "interesting" people for about a month.
interestingly enough i pulled the ol' "someones coming tomorrow to look at it" routine after declining a low ball offer......and it worked.

I have a running and complete 91 80 series coming in. I'm also getting a 55 to part out and since space is at a premium I'd like to turn it quickly. Has more than 200K on it. Needs (at least) exhaust work. Has like new BFG all terrains on it. PA title. As I recall there is some rust on the liftgate but the tailgate looked pretty good. Not a rust bucket from what I remember when I went to see it. Said to have been a running daily driver until recently. Price $1100 pics to follow

Killer deal on a like new Snap-On tool box...

KLR1056BPBO bottom box and KLR1251 top box.

I got this as part of a deal with a bunch of vintage motorcycles and parts.

It is NOT a professionally used box, as a matter of fact, it is barely used.

Previous owner was a "hobbyist", and only had a minimal amount of tools in these.

Some VERY minor damage, strictly cosmetic, that occurred when I moved it.

Not for the vertically challenged, unless you have a stool.

$2500 cash, pick up in Phoenixville, 19460.

sa 1.jpg
sa 3.jpg
sa 4.jpg
sa 5.jpg
sa 2.jpg

Few pics of the "damage"

sa 6.jpg
sa 7.jpg
sa 8.jpg

I have a running and complete 91 80 series coming in. I'm also getting a 55 to part out and since space is at a premium I'd like to turn it quickly. Has more than 200K on it. Needs (at least) exhaust work. Has like new BFG all terrains on it. PA title. As I recall there is some rust on the liftgate but the tailgate looked pretty good. Not a rust bucket from what I remember when I went to see it. Said to have been a running daily driver until recently. Price $1100 pics to follow
Gary I’m interested in the 55. Let me know when a good time to call and talk about is.
thanks
Dan

WANTED - 1975-1978 FJ40 Air Cleaner Intake Inlet - Scoop - Duct - Horn

zsnip.JPG

Last edited:
I have some parts from a 1971 FJ40 up for grabs.
Carb with rebuild kit
Distributor
Several sets of points with rotors and caps
1 twilight assembly
Barn door or spare tire hinge and body side latch
Busted up Toyota Badge
F engine gasket set
6 brand new valves
Radiator hose
Front axle drum brake setup with new wheel cylinders.
Rear brake line
7A666AA5-3BF4-41CC-9C9B-BDACCE82C88A.jpeg
7A666AA5-3BF4-41CC-9C9B-BDACCE82C88A.jpeg
80E5B164-4BB9-4AC8-AC25-76E7D9CD05B8.jpeg
5376DE9F-64EC-4B97-8827-2DF3C51661F1.jpeg
336FC282-C5EF-4DFD-BD50-C9D2DE248812.jpeg
91FA84A1-DE22-4853-B2DA-7DE96AFC94B7.jpeg

I'm curious what you'll actually be driving. DD'ing the Trekker? I'd love the 200 or the 60 but I can't afford them. Good luck!

Well the 80 series is sold I knew it would go quickly. Not a lot left from the 55 either- axles are spoken for, as is the transmission and transfer case. A local friend is taking all of the doors and tailgate(s) and glass and a bunch of smaller parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom