Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I messed up guys its a 1995 hahaha I read the tag wrong but I should of know better since it has the 1fz-ze

that showed up in 93....

Not mine or even a listing, butninthoightni would give everyone a heads up for whoever might need it, there is a 1999 4Runner that is a 4cyl 5spd 4wd! Rare option and one of the last year's for the 4Runner to be able to be equipped as suck, rear axle is gone as usual for Harry's but the rest of the driveline is intact and in good nic waiting to be picked if anyone needs anything

It's parked right down the road from me if anyone wants more pictures.

I am selling a set of 5 FJ Cruiser wheels that I reconditioned and painted bronze. I am asking $400 and I want to see if anyone would be interested before I post them on Craigslist and FB.

DC806E89-50E9-495D-8C4A-477AB7A1A87A.jpeg

37AE0897-15CB-4BAF-9E22-707FF51B49D7.jpeg

71EEE1A4-C24F-4741-B7C1-BF58B9C1CF69.jpeg

Looking for one (1) fjcruiser steel wheel (17inch) to be used as a spare.

Nm. Found a nice one on eBay.

Last edited:
Looking for aftermarket bumpers and sliders for my 80 series. Figured I check used options before getting in someone's queue for a new one. Thanks.

In case anyone has a few extra dollars burning a hole in their pocket...

This is one sweet truck!!!

o_O o_O o_O
Did you see how much it ended up selling for?!?!
Wow. I think that's about what it sold for new. Or I could buy a new 1794 Tundra for less and be way better in just about every way. If I had access to that coin I'm building a workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom