Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If @76FJ40 is willing to pack a camping chair on his way back. I'll buy 1 of the green chairs from you @Crusha

Damn wish I’d seen the @Crusha liquidation sale sooner I would have hopped on those fuel cans!

If there have been no takers yet, and you don’t mind holding onto it until I make it to another run, I’d take the small parts cabinet.

I'm sure I can squeeze a camp chair in the Taco.

Damn wish I’d seen the @Crusha liquidation sale sooner I would have hopped on those fuel cans!

If there have been no takers yet, and you don’t mind holding onto it until I make it to another run, I’d take the small parts cabinet.
I have one or two I'm not using Rick.

I have one or two I'm not using Rick.

I might have use for some Jerry cans if you’re willing to unload them. If Fall Crawl happens out in Gore this year, some extra cans of gas would help. The 40 drank half a tank of gas on the trail last weekend...

I might have use for some Jerry cans if you’re willing to unload them. If Fall Crawl happens out in Gore this year, some extra cans of gas would help. The 40 drank half a tank of gas on the trail last weekend...
And my 62 still has a ½ tank of diesel left over from last weekend.

And my 62 still has a ½ tank of diesel left over from last weekend.

From the whole weekend or just wheeling? I filled up right before we went up the hill into Rausch. The 40 probably drank 2 tanks of gas total :hillbilly:

Will you be coming up to Rausch Creek for the Coal Mine alternative in July?

If so, I'll bring it with me.

Will you be coming up to Rausch Creek for the Coal Mine alternative in July?

If so, I'll bring it with me.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to make it happen, I've got a ton of projects building up and I'm going to need the time to get them knocked out. I'm hoping Fall Crawl of BESF Camping happens - definitely interested in getting out for either of those.

@Crusha I’ll take a chair was actually looking to find a replacement so good enough 😎

Kinda local. :)

OEM 16" split rims and Cooper Discoverer A/T in 235/85/16 pizza cutter flavor. Tires are almost brand new.

Happy to meet you half way to pass off or local pickup.

$200 each.

Will not split tires and rims.

Thank you.
-onur

7B696A51-5009-4501-9926-3D642D39C9F4.jpeg
83F8F964-3F29-4ECF-A6AC-C4C47B3CC7B2.jpeg
91381DF5-1077-43EA-AEF1-4DBCD547A992.jpeg
18984068-DC30-4E10-A94B-51208D8D1731.jpeg
D3165D16-E6AC-45A1-AF46-A5E93003635D.jpeg

From the whole weekend or just wheeling? I filled up right before we went up the hill into Rausch. The 40 probably drank 2 tanks of gas total :hillbilly:
The whole weekend. Filled up before we left for Twin Grove, 109mi. 10mi to Rausch in the AM, wheeled all day and back to Twin Grove and then home the next day. Surprised me too 😆

SOLD - Thank you, @iptman ! Good meeting you, Patrick. I hope everything works out well for you!

Diane and I have been consolidating our workshop tools. Diane had purchased a bunch of Delta woodworking tools around 2001 and I have larger/better quality versions.

If anyone is interested, here is the whole list:
10" bandsaw on stand
12" compound miter saw on stand
12 1/2" portable planer on stand
6 1/2" jointer on stand
10" tablesaw on stand
Router/Shaper table
6" bench grinder
Belt sander

The blade inserts for the tablesaw and miter saw have crumbled (cheap pot metal?) and we're looking into options to replace those. Otherwise, everything is in immaculate condition.

She paid about $2200 for everything from Lowes. She's looking for $1000 for everything. She'd like to sell it all together instead of individually. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can get you more details.

Last edited:
Diane and I have been consolidating our workshop tools. Diane had purchased a bunch of Delta woodworking tools around 2001 and I have larger/better quality versions.

If anyone is interested, here is the whole list:
10" bandsaw on stand
12" compound miter saw on stand
12 1/2" portable planer on stand
6 1/2" jointer on stand
10" tablesaw on stand
Router/Shaper table
6" bench grinder
Belt sander

The blade inserts for the tablesaw and miter saw have crumbled (cheap pot metal?) and we're looking into options to replace those. Otherwise, everything is in immaculate condition.

She paid about $2200 for everything from Lowes. She's looking for $1000 for everything. She'd like to sell it all together instead of individually. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can get you more details.
@fireball is a wood smith.

looking for a 40 series radiator/ engine splash guard, the one that mounts with the same mounts as the rad to frame. i was cleaning the one i have up when it dawned on me it had been sacrificed to the power steering gods and is now worthless to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom