SOLD Little Rock '94 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I hate to part with it, but I have other projects going or coming up, and it needs a new home. $14,000 - Send me PMs if interested, and I'll provide a phone number and can send additional photos.

White, center locked, 235,xxx miles on the clock. I have 3rd row seats, but they do not have same covering as in the pictures. It has a home built sleeping platform/drawer system installed in it right now. Truck comes with it. I replaced head unit, sub, and door speakers. I've used it as a trail rig, and it has some bumps and bruises. DS rear flare has minor damage, it has some deep scratches on the PS, and one of the POs had ditch lights or similar installed on the hood which left drill holes and small indentations, but no other major body or paint damage. It has all the same issues these rigs have, meaning the D light is burned out, the windows are slow, etc etc. Minimal surface rust on the undercarrigae; it's been a southern truck.

Some details:

Rear axle replaced with full float
Modified Tundra front recovery points
OME lift with 850/863 springs - Nitro charger sport shocks and damper
ARB non-winch front bumper
SOFlo rear bumper with 3 can basket, dual swing out
Safari snorkel
285/75 Duratracs
Gamiviti towers with 1x2 steel crossbars (also still have the original rack if wanted)
New castor kit, fan shroud, brake lines and idler pulley
Recharged the AC this past summer, blows cold
Removed the PAIR system and disabled the EGR, and upgraded cooling line to '95+ style, and disabled the rear heater.
New O2 sensors moved to the manifold.

Part replacements:

New belts, hoses, plugs, wires, dist cap, dist rotor, dist seal, PCV valve kit and hoses, new PHH, valve cover gasket, tube seals, TB cleaning and gasket.
New heater valve, fuel filter, oil pump cover gasket, crankshaft seal, rear main seal, water pump, speedo seal.
Rebuilt birfs with all new bearings and replaced axle seals less than 2K ago
Rebuilt front calipers with new pistons, seals and boots.
New tie rod ends
Replaced diff and TC fluids
I'm sure there is more I can't remember, but the rig is essentially baselined and ready to go to it's new home.

Thanks for looking

XQUZ7319.JPEG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_0789.JPEG
IMG_0792.JPEG
IMG_0793.JPEG
IMG_0804.JPEG

Last edited:
I pulled the old, tired front seats out and upgraded them with brand spankin Corbeau Sports in black. What a difference. Happy to post more pics if anyone is interested.

Price drop to $11,000, and I'll throw in the RTT pictured. It's a 1st Gen CVT Mt St Helens with zippers that need to be upgraded. Just about any top shop or marine upholstery shop can do the zipper upgrade. Solid, clean, tent. I bought it new, slept in maybe a dozen times until I went to a CVT bachelor for my Tacoma and now to an off road trailer I built. I do NOT have tent mounting hardware.

I'm needing to get the LC moved to a new home. Too many other projects and not enough space. I haven't posted anywhere but here, and would rather sell her to a mud hater. I'll keep it before I give it away. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom