Line-X'ed a project 80. Whaddya think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdtoyotaowner.com
I know in advance it's gonna be love it or hate it. But here it is! It's a new project we're building. Has a TJM rear bumper, TJM snorkel, Nitto tires currently. Soon-to-have a front bumper (special, new to 80's, can't wait to show it to y'all), sliders, Endurance winch, tent, trailer, etc.

Personally I love the orange. I like color and a white 80 needed something to make it stand out on the trail.
IMG_4767.jpg

...mmmm, creamsicle. Can't wait to see the build. Dan.

Ya ..I dont know... and I live in Bronco Country. You will deffinately stand out on the trail. Good luck on the build!

I wouldn't go for that colour on a street truck, But for a trail rig it looks great!!

I love seeing unique trucks on the trails. All black looks good but its kind of boring.(mine)

Looking forward to seeing more of this build.

Wow, that will certianly stand out. I think.... I like it....?
Im looking forward to next issue, and the bumper.

Nice looking rig! man.

Where did you make it? How much did you pay if you don't mind?

Thanks.

I like it!

If you ever park at the mall or airport you'll sure be able to find your truck!

Awesome.

I knew that once I bought the damn Shortbus bumper someone was going make a new one.

I hope it is not as cool as Slee's :flipoff2:

To Each His Own on the color, but will be looking forward to another 80 series build in the magizine David!

Do the whole thing, flare lines are so last year :flipoff2:
Durabak Finished.jpg

Need to paint the rest of the truck black so you got the ultimate trick or treat ride at the end of the month.

Excited to see what the front bumper is going to look like. Currently in a toss up between making my own or just buying one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom