[LI,NY] Confer Aux steel gas tank w/all accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 14-yr-old son is starting a rebuild of a 74 FJ40 I have had in my garage. It has a Confer aux steel gas tank (with Confer sticker). It was installed on the truck, and we removed it & all the accessories that came with it: fuel guage, splitter valve, all wiring & relays, toggle switches, mounting brackets. It is in great shape - no rust, dents or problems we can see. We are on Long island, NY, but often travel to PA and could be open to a road trip...

Anyone interested? My son needs the money to fund this truck!

Thanks, Greg & Vince

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

I'd like to be first in line......pending price?

Im looking for $150.00
Whats up Mark Im finally tearing down your 40

I cant believe your son is 14!!!!
Take good care of that truck my friend. I get first dibs if/when you sell it....

the tank hangs down about 5" past the rear cross member by the taillights

I think I'm going to pass... but that is a rockin' good deal...

put me in line please. Apologies in advance if I don't reply quickly; I have several extended trips coming up.

Any takers on this? Would you be able to ship to 80207?

you are nuts to sell that get rid of the stock one and just run that as your main tank unless you like sitting on a gas bomb .

Hi Is this still available? Is shipping an option? If not where in PA do you get to? If your up for a road trip, I may be as well. I can doo this this weekend if you are available.
Jerry

Thank you for all the inquiries...the tank is now sold. Sorry this took so long to update the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom