Lexus GXOR Concept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They have guys beating down their door to get the parts off that truck so I can see them getting a premium for the first few months as demand is screaming high and as they spend to spool up production.

They have guys beating down their door to get the parts off that truck so I can see them getting a premium for the first few months as demand is screaming high and as they spend to spool up production.

True but it shouldn’t be much more than your standard 5th Gen Hybrid, maybe $300-400 more for the extra tube work. They are asking $500-800 more. I get it, supply and huge demand. I’m just not in love with it enough to commit yet.

I was expecting it to be $1500.00. So not too far off the mark in my opinion.
Or am I just telling myself that to justify my purchase.

I was expecting it to be $1500.00. So not too far off the mark in my opinion.
Or am I just telling myself that to justify my purchase.

I expected $1500 as well I just don’t think it’s worth that, but it’s in line with most plus the CBI/GXOR tax on top like @seewhatididther mentioned. I’m mulling it over but I might move forward with the Kaymar rear instead for now and see what else transpires in the coming months.

It’s all my fault. This is what I emailed them this morning...

67C75D6B-D2B4-4869-B833-C3189F5EC370.png

No you can't put a deposit down but you can pay in full and wait 4 months haha. So I am guessing this means that you ordered?

If you think you can make better for less, crack open the welder and get some steel :flipoff2:

The GXOR Concept has lockers and gears now. Still no word on production, but it would be cool. Some of the comments here are spot on. The GXOR Concept videos have more hits than any Lexus video they have put out since 2010. They sold more GXes in late 2019 and Jan 2020 since 2006. It did what they wanted to do, and I am proud to be involved with a REAL concept from Toyota/Lexus that, for the first time I know of, they listened to the customer. This wasn't a study in a corner and make up what they think we like. They built on WHAT we like, then started modifying to make it better. There is a point to it. Showing you can make a stock GX (or in theory any of their products) into a more desirable platform with some aftermarket support is a valid test. I think it passed with flying colors. As for comments on the GX not being for the trail, I hope you don't take your 4Runner, FJ, or Tacoma on the trail, because the GX is way too similar to say it can't hit a trail. I am pretty sure I can prove that thought wrong with just the trips I did in the last 2 years, let alone across 10 years of ownership of my GX. Here's a random pic from the Rubithon last year.

- Vlad (Dan, owner and operator of GXOR :p)

i-k4tXMx7-XL.jpg

We are talking about CBI correct? I recently signed up to be on their distro and I haven't received an email about it. I couldn't find anything on their website either. I am interested in seeing what the products look like.

We are talking about CBI correct? I recently signed up to be on their distro and I haven't received an email about it. I couldn't find anything on their website either. I am interested in seeing what the products look like.

The email only went out to the first 100 people who signed up and that list started back in August of 2019. The bumper and sliders look identical to those on the GXOR truck shown in this thread.

The email only went out to the first 100 people who signed up and that list started back in August of 2019. The bumper and sliders look identical to those on the GXOR truck shown in this thread.
Roger that, thanks.

this sounds like probably the least necessary upgrade...but I kind of like it. How did they "frost" the tail lights? and I am wondering about the GXOR rear badge as well...

I’m excited to see more detail pics of the bumper and skids! (There are none yet but soon I hope).

There aren't any new pics of the bumper. They simply used three pics from the Lexus Canada GX that has the light grey/blue wrap on it. In fact for all of the products they reused existing pics of either the Lexus Canada truck or the dark grey GXOR concept from last summers launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom