LCH New Shop to Open in Jan 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaFJ80

Roaming Land Cruiser Heaven
Threads
Website
www.landcruiserheaven.com
Hey Guys

Some of you know that I have been looking for a place to open up a shop for my projects and customer rigs. I found a place back in March, that was about to begin a complete makeover. Well after all these months it will finally be ready this month.

The shop is located in Hagerstown MD. Its a little far from NoVa about 1hr 15 min from Ashburn, but its truly a great drive up there. I will be offering dropoff services in Ashburn, as I still live here. The car would be towed to the shop in MD.

So wanted to share the great news with you guys. Another cruiser shop offering PM work, Cruiser Service, Restorations, off road accessory installation, etc.

Cheers and I wish everyone a Happy Holidays!!

IMG_1147.JPG
mms_img-969088283.jpg
mms_img-1463261408.jpg
mms_img-1951971487.jpg
mms_img-2075728186.jpg

Congratulations!!
Right up the road!!

Hold up, What? In Hagerstown?????????? Let me know if you need help with anything, I am local. If you are up this way one of these nights this week I wouldn't mind stopping by to chat, work, whatever........

Guys its been a while since I posted on mud and wanted to update this thread. Since this post, 3 years ago, we have serviced a lot of Cruisers and have continued to grow and grow.

3ceb2709-d647-4712-a710-20d30f61343a.jpg

File_001.jpeg

After 2.5 years at this small 2300 sqft garage or shop, we out grew the shop and have upgraded to an old Buick dealership and now have 35,000 sq ft of space. I have a 6 techs on staff and we continue to work on only Land Cruisers and are now a used Land Cruiser dealer. So we provide sales, service, and parts for the Land Cruiser community. So if your ever in Hagerstown come on by and visit.

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0337.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom