Events/Trails LCDC8 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have CO plates J200? Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you the video to avoid uploading it to YouTube.
Yes! PM Sent.

Random pics of Northfork:

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

Last edited:

I still can’t believe the tire reseated itself and only lost 1 psi. Definitely seems like it rolled the bead when I turned left but the weight shifted right.

Would she have happened to get the black one with red TX plates that said URJ200 as well? I thought I spotted her videoing both the rock obstacle and moguls?

Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you what I have. Looks like a mogul video and two videos from the gatekeeper.

Well, good and bad news. Slee was able to get me in, and at least aligned straight enough to drive home without safety issues. Unfortunately I am still not 100% as I've got broken/frozen alignment cam tabs. I'll get it home but then it's finding someone in the NJ, NY, PA, MD, VA range to get those worked out. The camber is still a full degree off. Such is the game.

20220805_171430.jpg

20220805_171410.jpg

20220805_170447.jpg

20220805_170515.jpg

20220805_170425.jpg

Haha, making those high G left hand turns. Racecar approved indeed!

Gavin between you and Jeff, keeping things interesting. Safe travels home!

And the hits just keep ****in coming. Backing into a parking spot last night, there was a pop. And then this motherucker lit up like a Christmas tree. So im clearly nowhere near fixed. Should prove an interesting 1775 miles home.

20220806_110914.jpg

20220806_110527.jpg

For the cam bolts, if you have SPC adjustable UCAs then you can do the camber adjustment via the UCA if the cam bolts are frozen. SPC actually notes that in their most recent docs. Slee would know that though so I’m guessing you have a different UCA with fixed additional caster set.

For the pop… your dash says PCS unavailable, which seems odd but is probably just one of the systems which shuts down with whatever went wrong. Can you pull codes using OBD Fusion or similar? I would expect that to pop up if the radar sensor is borked. I think it’ll also disable if traction control is disabled or a wheel speed sensor is bad but I need to check the FSM and I’m traveling until Monday

For the cam bolts, if you have SPC adjustable UCAs then you can do the camber adjustment via the UCA if the cam bolts are frozen. SPC actually notes that in their most recent docs. Slee would know that though so I’m guessing you have a different UCA with fixed additional caster set.

For the pop… your dash says PCS unavailable, which seems odd but is probably just one of the systems which shuts down with whatever went wrong. Can you pull codes using OBD Fusion or similar? I would expect that to pop up if the radar sensor is borked. I think it’ll also disable if traction control is disabled or a wheel speed sensor is bad but I need to check the FSM and I’m traveling until Monday
I do run the SPC, It's the eccentric that's frozen. Unfortunately I can't pull anything I don't have access to it, literally just pulled out of denver....fighting this back to NJ.

20220806_144521.jpg

I get the PCS warning often in the winter when the sensor ices up. But I don't remember it throwing the traction light. It just warns you that the AI brake has left the chat.

I like with wheel sensor theory. Without full ABS authority both traction and PCS would be inhibited. But shouldn't there also be a red brake MIL illuminated?

Steering angle sensor perhaps?

While it wasn't perfect when I left slee, the wheel was about right, the camber just the degree off. Parking, in reverse, there was a pop, and now the wheel is almost 4/5 o clock to go straight, similar to when I broke the inner tie rod. Dare suspected a bent knucklw but in the time frame wasn't able to swap it our.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom