Events/Trails LCDC8 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruiserdc.com
LCDC8
Dates: July 25-28, 2022

Registration begins Feb 27... look for an email with time specifics and registration details.

Capacity 50

Last edited:
Mystery location with slick rock. Is the teaser pic hinting the next LCDC location?

DAB586F7-BE4C-478D-94AC-3E9EC83A2659.jpeg

:hmm:

I am assuming that if you've already been on the email list in years past that you will be receiving these updates automatically?

See post #1 for newest update…

looking forward to it. Assuming my daughters with their other Land Cruiser Models can come like the last 2 years.

The best part of waiting to find out where LCDC will be is that my wife asks every day if it’s been announced yet! Went from “wait, we’re doing what?” To when and where is it going to be so I can make lodging arrangements”.

The best part of waiting to find out where LCDC will be is that my wife asks every day if it’s been announced yet! Went from “wait, we’re doing what?” To when and where is it going to be so I can make lodging arrangements”.

You could identify the the 6 or 7 most likely locations, find accommodations, carefully review cancellation policies and book accordingly…

…but only a crazy person with too much time on his hands and a crushing fear of missing out would do that.

You could identify the the 6 or 7 most likely locations, find accommodations, carefully review cancellation policies and book accordingly…

…but only a crazy person with too much time on his hands and a crushing fear of missing out would do that.
Not speaking from personal experience, right?

Get outta my head!

Reality is, as long as I get my spot here, I'll camp in my truck, parking lot, dumpster, whatever I have to figure out.
Exactly.

Compost piles even produce some heat…

In the past, has there been a place where people couple park to sleep (inside or RTT) or pitch a tent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom