Events/Trails LCDC 7 - Summer 2021 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yall couldn’t just move a LITTLE slower!!?

Driving to get my COVID vaccination and missed the window... waitlist hero over here haha. I’m assuming tickets won’t be required if we want to drive by and shoot the s***?

Couldn’t see an option to register 😑

edit: guess I’m wait listed now 👎
Same here, my reflexes were slowed by my wife’s birthday. 🤞

Glad I set a timer to come in from working on my front bumper install. That went fast. Almost done with the front bumper and winch.

Who you calling old?

I think 'Markuson' must have been referring to me. I'm registered and here's hoping that I'm not the oldest driver at LCDC 7 ... ;)

Last edited:
Who you calling old?

Er...I mean...
I think 'Markuson' must have been referring to me. I'm registered and here's hoping that I'm not the oldest driver at LCDC 7 ... ;)

Heh... :) Just thinkin new & returning... :hillbilly: But I’m prob in the older half... so...
-Old geezers ftw!:santa:

I'd rather disperse camp, but made a hotel reservation as a backup. Where are the best areas to think about for dispersed camping? Relatively near to the festivities? A group camp would be great but I am not aware of any close by.

Waitlisted. Idk why I thought it was tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm not worried about it, don't worry about it.....it's gonna be ok. 😆

Registered. Anyone from the New Orleans through Dallas area heading up?

Congrats on selling put within hours gents! That's awesome!

We are going to need a bigger tent for the opening! @elitelandcruisers @cruisercorps looking forward to in person fellowship and trails!

Also want to disperse camp, but will make a reservation somewhere if I have to. Any suggestions on areas nearby?

Held back on registering this year. Probably won't make it due to work. I'm going to really miss ya'll and the rigs.

Waitlisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom