Wanted LC100 2003-2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ive been looking for quite some time with no luck or when I find something its sold. Here is what Im after If anyone has something or knows of something.

2003-2005 Land Cruiser
Under 150K
Great Service History/No Accidents
Very Good to Great Condition Inside and Out
Stock, Not Modified, Might Consider Small lift but no Bumpers Etc.
I like the Lighter Colors, nothing dark
Clean no rust under carriage

Message me If you have or know of anything.

Thanks,
Casey

Pretty sweet, but 06 with ahc. Im not looking for ahc. Super nice though.

I'm looking same as you, except I prefer the dark.
Why arent you interested in an 06/07?

Oh I'm not opposed to 06/07, just would prefer a Non AHC truck. Been patient in my search but now im wanting to hurry along, Im going to Colorado this summer fly fishing/camping/wheeling, want to be in a LC.

Thinking about listing mine soon. Located in San Diego

Stock 2003, Rock River Mica on grey, 175k, pretty solid service history, no rust. Aux input and Goodyear MTRs are the only non stock items on the truck.

Thinking around 13k.

Thinking about listing mine soon. Located in San Diego

Stock 2003, Rock River Mica on grey, 175k, pretty solid service history, no rust. Aux input and Goodyear MTRs are the only non stock items on the truck.

Thinking around 13k.
Would be interested in seeing pics once you are ready to sell.

I'll definitely keep you in mind. Should know a little more this weekend.

Thanks

I will be posting a mint/stock 04 LX with 103k miles soon. Color is Blizzard Pearl. Timing belt/water pump JUST DONE. Dealer maintained and brand-new BFG K02 tires. CV boots good to go, everything good to go. Details and full ad to come in a week or so, but wanted to give you a heads up. Pricing around 24. PM if you want to snag it before I post it.

Sounds almost exaclty what im after except I dont really want a LX. Will check it out when you post though. Thanks

Still looking. Would like to be under 20k. Non AHC. Light color or white. Good to great history and condition.

Thankya

I will take a look, Gracious!

email me if you have questions and we can chat. I only am selling it because I have 4 cars and 2 drivers. So do the math. The others are my tow vehicle and my built 80, both of which I cannot/will not sell. So this is the odd man out. But it won't hurt me to keep it either so long as the other sells. Backups are always good :)

Transmission! Ive never owned a Toyota so im new to the game. All in all i really dig any type 100 series. Just want to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom