For Sale 2003 Land Cruiser 85k miles Florida... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2003 Land Cruiser, 4.7 4WD, Low Miles @ 85,000, Non AHC (adjustable height control) suspension, Thunder Cloud Gray Metallic Paint in immaculate condition and All Original, Gray Leather in Great shape, Husky floor liners to match, original mats included like new, power telescoping and tilt steering wheel motors replaced, Factory speakers replaced with Focal speakers. Sound deadening in doors. New head unit with Bluetooth, Brand New Toyo AT Tires 275/70/R18 (not loud at all), and Slee Sliders and Old Man Emu 2.5” lift kit
Everything works and Drives Like New
Just serviced with Synthetic oil
Never been Off Road, Daily Driven and NO RUST! Florida truck, Clean title in hand
Rear seats are included and in perfect condition. also new Toyota emblems included

$26,000 contact Jordan @ 863. 224. seven two zero zero

message me for more pics, thanks

IMG_1582 by silverstone_20valve, on Flickr
IMG_1599 by silverstone_20valve, on Flickr
IMG_1601 by silverstone_20valve, on Flickr
IMG_1588 by silverstone_20valve, on Flickr
IMG_1616 by silverstone_20valve, on Flickr

nice rig. GLWS.

Actually I think this is a another guy selling the truck. Anyways, the previous owner lives down the street. Regardless I've seen the truck in person and it's nice. Not sure why it's getting sold right away though? Maybe the OP can elaborate......

Actually I think this is a another guy selling the truck. Anyways, the previous owner lives down the street. Regardless I've seen the truck in person and it's nice. Not sure why it's getting sold right away though? Maybe the OP can elaborate......
It's me Sammybones, the guy that lives down the street from you. This LC is still mine. Just having my buddy sell it for me. I've been traveling a lot; tough for me to be available to show it, etc.

I was afraid someone was trying to flip it on you. I had that happen with my 62. GLWS. I hope someone here on MUD scoops it up.

I would buy it for my wife but it would drive me crazy because yours is so sweet.

As stated earlier in the thread, this LC is actually mine; my buddy is handling the sale for me though.

I decided to add a few comments as it's yet to sell. This LC really is super nice inside and out, and it has been babied. The original paint is excellent, the interior is excellent and it runs and drives great! There is zero rust anywhere. I bought it a couple of years ago from a good friend who works for Toyota. He bought it when it came into his dealership on trade from an older gentleman. I'm confident it hasn't been off-road. The only reason I'm selling it is because I got new car fever and bought a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner. I fell in love with that Cement color.

My friend had the OME lift installed and I had the Slee step sliders installed. In addition, I replaced both the tilt and telescope steering wheel motors with new OEM equipment. Also, I upgraded the stereo system as follows: Sony head unit with USB, Bluetooth, and a face that opens allowing insertion and internal connection of an iPhone, iPod, or jump drive; Phoenix Gold amp installed under passenger seat; Focal speakers replacing all factory speakers; portable box subwoofer in the back; and sound deadening installed in the doors. All equipment was professionally installed. The Sony head unit has a custom surround that was fabricated and painted to appear factory. Although I don't expect anyone will, or should, buy this vehicle based on it's stereo, it is a very nice extra. And it does sound amazing. I considered removing some of the components prior to sale but have decided to leave them in. I still have the factory components (minus speakers) which will be included in sale.

Obviously I've priced it on the high side. But only because I believe its condition and low miles justify a higher price. Having said that, we will consider reasonable (not ridiculous) offers. If you'd like to see more pics or have questions just contact my buddy, Jordan. Thanks!

If only it didn't have wheel well fenders and was $10k cheaper...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom