Wanted Late model 12V 2H/12HT internal reg alternator or alternator core (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an alternator as stated in title. I have spare vac pumps, pulleys etc so a rebuild-able core missing those parts would be fine.
Thanks

There’s an eBay seller out of Australia selling Bosh units. I put one in a recent 12HT build. If you have a Toyota 24V you can have it converted to 12V.

Actually internal or external reg works for me. Had a few offers for options (thanks) but still holding out for a rebuildable original. Perhaps just a 12 v rotor with fine splines for the late vac pump?

I’ve got a couple of rebuilt units on the shelf, which version do you need exactly, beyond the regulator type.
There is also 2 different alternator bodies used (larger 4 bolt and smaller 3 bolt) as well as two different vacuum pump types.

Also have used 3 bolt, short pump, ext reg alt on hand.
Has rebuild tag from Japan on it, part number 27030-68120 30amp, 24v
You should be able to switch to internal reg fairly easily.

B075B14F-E5A7-4BCF-8348-B557E418F458.jpeg

89E64A7A-A29B-468A-B168-FE5563F8F2ED.jpeg

Sorry, missed the 12V part. That will be a tough one to find.

Still looking - one last try before going aftermarket

Apologies Lynchmob, not trying to hijack your thread but I sent you a PM about an alternator you had for sale last year. Haven’t had a reply. Just checking to see if you still have it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom