Knuckle wiper ring broke... What else can I use??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm wrapping up my knuckle rebuild and two of the felt retainer ring pieces are rusted all the way through....

I need to get this thing on the road and was wondering if I can pull two off of a 40 series or minitruck or something else to hold me over while I order the parts from cruiser dan.

Anyone know what other vehicles has the same size retainer ring??? I can pull them off of my 40 series but that's a long drive away to my parents house and I'm not sure they are even the same....

Any solid axle Toyota 4x4 ('60 series and down including mini-trucks) has the same parts!!

Again....they are all the same. If you order some, get the extra thick ones. I got mine from Trail Gear. They are very thick/heavy duty & therefore won't dent or distort if debris gets in the way while wheelin & turnin. Also won't rust away like your old ones. Thats my $.02

You would think that these would come in the cruiser outfitters kit but they don't. I was lucky in that mine were in ok shape. I cleaned mine up and painted them.

Done:
PASS_DONE_1.JPG

Not Done:
DRIVE_NOT_DONE_1.JPG
PASS_DONE_1.JPG
DRIVE_NOT_DONE_1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom