Katemcy 2023 roll call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2013 with 156k miles. Cheapest I could find in the area. AJ did an inspection for me. That guy rocks. :)

I was telling the guys this morning that my morning commute to work was boring and uneventful. I could have taken a nap. Going to need some time to get accustomed to it.

2013 with 156k miles. Cheapest I could find in the area. AJ did an inspection for me. That guy rocks. :)

I was telling the guys this morning that my morning commute to work was boring and uneventful. I could have taken a nap. Going to need some time to get accustomed to it.
Nice..just broken in. Yes he does. I'm all about boring and uneventful driving as I've gotten older. Guess that is the reason I'm leaning towards getting one. The 100 is pretty boring and uneventful as well though!

It's like the 100, but more boring power and slightly better miles per gallon.

Congratulations Dave! Are you taking it to Roundup? If so, make sure you follow @marketShark … Jose really babies his 200

we shall be rolling in Friday around noon or so

It's like the 100, but more boring power and slightly better miles per gallon.
Those are two things I like...more power and mpg. I enjoy being able to pass people for a change!

Well s***. This might be game over for taking the 40 to Roundup… Just discovered that I’m missing this washer in the spindle assembly on the drivers side. Anyone happen to have one?
D4451BE3-0BBA-492A-AB75-781693583E1E.jpeg

The 40 is going to roll gents! Got the mini truck steering box completed and back in the truck. Need to install the blinker and tie down the wiring harness along the apron.

The 40 is going to roll gents! Got the mini truck steering box completed and back in the truck. Need to install the blinker and tie down the wiring harness along the apron.
Woohoo! Burning the midnight oil I see.

Make sure your heater works. Gonna be cold.

Woohoo! Burning the midnight oil I see.
Yeah it was a late night, I woke up at 5:30 and went back out to the garage to finish setting my blinker and running the wire harness. Opened the coolant valve to the heater so its operational and drove it to work so I could get it inspected. Its been apart since August and my registration is expired.

I need to set my valves and check timing then it should be ready to roll.

4D1852AB-9106-48C3-88FF-66258C149964.jpeg

View attachment 3272926

957F1905-9A25-4743-9BE5-507C1C113E2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Man up and bring the 40. its the year of the 40's! Bunny trails and beers this year. I don't want you falling asleep on the drive in the cushy 200

My 40 hasn't been run in a while. I also have a half-ass soft top project on it right now.

My 40 hasn't been run in a while. I also have a half-ass soft top project on it right now.
You’re welcome to join me for some kidney pounding.

FB812C38-C8F8-4ECA-96B9-E517E9A0837D.jpeg

I’ll definitely be going on the bunny slopes though, Norman is still a fragile lady.

Ian

Team Austin is in the same place as the last couple of years. Hang a left at the registration trailer, cross the dry creek and here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom