Katemcy 2023 roll call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Appreciate the offer but I'm running the mini-truck PS box which as a different pedestal mount
I’m debating rebuilding my Saginaw before then, got the rebuild kit over in the corner mocking me…

Probably just leave the nitrile glove on the end to catch the drips.

Ian

Sorry to hear that Kelly.

Yeah but I guess its a right of passage for the FZJ80. I was burning a little oil but noticed that the consumption was going up, when my overflow bottle started drinking coolant I knew I had a real problem. Is what it is, truck was free so what's a few thousand chips to get it done and have a fresh head and all the other little things you can get to with the head off.

Albeit poor timing, that thing is too much fun at K-2
Well you better show up regardless! Worst case you can ride shotgun with me or see what wheeling a 100 is like....

Pat, Maggie and I will be there even if we have to hitch a ride with Dave or CB. Your Sputnik is safe my friend.

Oh hell. I have two passengers (AJ's son and nephew). The HDJ74 is getting full!

Oh hell. I have two passengers (AJ's son and nephew). The HDJ74 is getting full!
Dave you’re off the hook, I have a backup plan.

Kelly, I'd offer you a ride but I'm not sure how much room I'll have in the little 40. I can circle back with you after I've verified how full it'll be.

I’m good guys, backup plan in place

Looking forward to meeting y’all. Got a great welcome at the meetup at PintHouse last month.

Ian

Looking forward to meeting y’all. Got a great welcome at the meetup at PintHouse last month.

Ian

I'll be rolling in Friday morning. No idea on ETA but someone save me a spot for the Scamp! Taking the 40 this year....it been too long

Yes, a deal of that scale.

20230313_154442.jpg

Progress tonight

2197AB8C-BFFD-4BDD-9E29-ABAA62A1D825.jpeg

4E3129E6-EF96-4528-9F27-09E2B8BA30C5.jpeg

32BF962A-2000-4715-AF87-5936DCF4229A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom