Katemcy 2023 roll call (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Crazy it is in 2 weeks....Who is in?

I'll be there Thursday afternoon until Sunday. Will there be a breakfast organized for Saturday? I'm cool either way as the breakfast tacos to purchase are enough for me.

Planning on being there at least for Saturday, but I may roll in on Friday. In my 40 hopefully!

In. Friday to Sunday.

I’ll be there. Hope to arrive Thursday. Looking forward to wheeling and hanging with y’all.

In Thursday to Sunday.
Do we want to do breakfast?

A.J
Do we have cooks? Not my thing, so all I am good for is bringing something and eating...I'll text you on that Thursday regarding ETA and campsite. I'll probably get there mid afternoon.

Just registered. Kind of confused about camping.

I’ll be towing my rig from Austin if anyone wants to caravan. Pretty loose on schedule.

Ian

Just registered. Kind of confused about camping.

I’ll be towing my rig from Austin if anyone wants to caravan. Pretty loose on schedule.

Ian
All I had to do was read the thing… all good.

I’m registered, pretty sure I’m Friday - Sunday. If I can cut away Thursday afternoon I will.

Do we have cooks? Not my thing, so all I am good for is bringing something and eating...I'll text you on that Thursday regarding ETA and campsite. I'll probably get there mid afternoon.
It looks like we are getting tacos from the food stand on site.
I will be good to see you again brother.

A.J

Looks like rain Thursday night but awesome daytime weather. Chilly mornings.
1678373782377.png

Well fudge, the 80 is at Bearden with a confirmed HG failure. I better find a way to get the steering box done and back in the 40!

I’ve got a ‘77 parts 40 that you’re welcome to take the steering box from if you’d like.

I’ve got a ‘77 parts 40 that you’re welcome to take the steering box from if you’d like.
Appreciate the offer but I'm running the mini-truck PS box which as a different pedestal mount

Ugh..that sucks all kinds of ways.
Yeah but I guess its a right of passage for the FZJ80. I was burning a little oil but noticed that the consumption was going up, when my overflow bottle started drinking coolant I knew I had a real problem. Is what it is, truck was free so what's a few thousand chips to get it done and have a fresh head and all the other little things you can get to with the head off.

Albeit poor timing, that thing is too much fun at K-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom