Just some pics of Cruisers I've driven... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,.. I have a few hundred pics of cruisers I've driven and seen around the world... here are a few.. Hope it's stuff y'all haven't seen before.

v/r,

Bill
105 in Virginia before deployment.jpg
Doctors without Borders.jpg
Ambulance.jpg

A Few more pics

Here's 3 more. Let mme know if you all want to see some more... Laters!

v/r,

Bill
LandCruiser Towtruck.jpg
Parking lot in Heaven.jpg
Me and my Ambulance1.jpg

Not sure where it fits either but... can't find anywhere else to post!... if someone would like me to post elsewhere... let me know... mods?'

v/r,

Bill

Moderators:

Is there a generic place in the Forum root,.. outside of the specific model sections where one can post pics of stuff like this?... know Isee pics of interesting trucks etc and it might be nice to have a place people can post LC pics from around the world.

v/r,

Bill

Are you a military contractor?

I do consulting/contracting work for the US Gov't. No specific agency... anyone that pays for my specialty.

Most of these are from Sudan,.. I have pics from different African countries,.. Europe,.. Asis,.. SE Asia,.. Pakistan, India etc.

I get around.

v/r,

Bill

Assuming in the IT related field with those 2U boxes in the last picture......

I've got a couple too. 70 in Japan and a 100 in India...
Japan 202 copy.jpg
Japan 203 copy.jpg
landcrusher 002 copy.jpg

totally cool. Keep them coming billmiranda!

3 More... some are blurry though... :(

v/r,

Bill
Dumping Dirt.jpg
UN Drive by.jpg
LC-Tows.jpg

Very First picture I posted here btw for those that emailed me asking) is a 105 sitting in Virginia (along with about 50 others not in pic) at the State Dept facility I used to work at. They come here from Gibraltar Imports and then they are up-armoured here depending on where they are going.

v/r,
bill

That 70 series from Japan (green one) is sweet! I would love to have that for a family DD.

Three more,... forst two in Laos,.. last (40 Series) is in Thailand.

v/r,
Bill
PDRM0226.jpg
PDRM0233.jpg
PDRM0343.jpg

Last three for the night... still some blurry.

First: 105s and other vehicles waiting for prep in Virginia before deployemnt.
Second: Just another LC in Sudan... a bit blurry.
Third: Our ride in front of the Hotel.. you don't see the lead and chase vehicles (lots O' machine guns! :) )

v/r,
Bill
105s in VA.jpg
Another Sudanese LC.jpg
Our Ride picking us up.jpg

Very First picture I posted here btw for those that emailed me asking) is a 105 sitting in Virginia (along with about 50 others not in pic) at the State Dept facility I used to work at. They come here from Gibraltar Imports and then they are up-armoured here depending on where they are going.

v/r,
bill

hmmm, I think somebody in VA needs to go hot wire one of those 105's and sell it to me on the black market, I'll pay in small unmarked bills. If it's already on US soil, half the battle is already won.

I don't know about you, but I get all giddy and excited like a little kid on Christmas day when I see Cruisers in other countries. I'll have to find a pic of a 100 series and a 40 series longbed truck from when I was in the Amazon in Iquitos, Peru.

What is that first one in post #11? Is that a 45 series? I saw one just like that tonight on Survivor Man the tv show (he was in Australia I think?)....unfortunately he abused it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom