Just picked up a 97 collectors edition!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have wanted an 80 series for years and finally got one! I spent many years with jeep's and was always jealous of the guys with locked 80's leaving me behind, so now I will finally be that guy :) I am the 3rd owner, got it for a REALLY good price from a friend, factory lockers work perfect, only real problem is a rear main seal leak, ( already tried the pan-arch fix, still leaks ) 185,000 on a bone stock rig that runs great and even flew threw a California smog check! I am happy to have found this site, it is amazing. Looking forward to slowly building into a great DD/ fun rig.

image-3686586381.jpg

image-2807747352.jpg

image-2768722432.jpg

image-3686586381.jpg

image-2807747352.jpg

image-2768722432.jpg

Welcome to the addiction. Nice looking rig. How is the interior? This site is very good and very bad, only had in the sense that you will continue wanting to add modifications...

welcome and yes the site is a blessing and a curse. You will soon see for yourself. Addiction indeed! Nice find.

Congrats and welcome, just bought mine a month ago and have a long list of mods to be undertaken in the coming weeks and months. Best of luck and enjoy it. Cheers!

Really nice hope to see some upgrades soon!!

:cheers:

Welcome to the addiction. Nice looking rig. How is the interior? This site is very good and very bad, only had in the sense that you will continue wanting to add modifications...

Thanks, I has the same feeling, I thought I would be ok with driving it as is for awhile... Then I found this site! There goes that idea, there are some amazing rigs on here that really make me want to open the wallet;) the interior of mine is pretty clean, the front seats had splitting seams in the lether so they got covers for now. I am amazed at how well the thing drives with 185k on the clock, coming from the Jeep world I am not used to that.

Congrats on your new truck, looks great !! That's what I drive, although wheeling in the PNW has turned it into a "beater addition", but I am wheeling in comfort ! Keep us posted on future mods that you can't help yourself from doing !:beer:

Here is your official welcome! :flipoff2:

Thanks everyone for the official "welcome", I have a feeling that once mods start happening they will just snowball... From everyone's vast knowledge of everything cruiser, what is the best place to start on fixing this thing up? I don't have the cash for a lift or anything major yet, just want to start slow and build over a few years, I hate doing things twice, so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks George! Lots of good info in the FAQ section, I can't wait to get started :)
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom