Just bought the wife a new DD and boy is she unhappy... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I can see the issues with the backseat and the blindspots. The fisheye mirrors and/or camera would solve the blindspot issue.

Just tell the wife she can wheel it at next year’s CMCC and you’ll stay in camp with the kids. That should fix everything.

Nice addition to the stable!

Your wife has a capable truck!

https://www.expeditionportal.com/fo...festival-official-thread.195754/#post-2506663

Incidentally, the Festival is a really fun event. I have been two of the years and it's a good group of folks in a beautiful, relaxed setting. It is the same weekend as the planned club run to AoAA, but perhaps if some folks want to do both we could move the AoAA to sunday and hit the festival Thur/Fri/Sat.

doing both would be cool, however, my big summer family get together is the same weekend. The guys just wouldn't be able to bail.

Blind spots on an FJ? I've never been in one, but I never really thought blind spots would be a problem until I talked to Jason (Toyota Trucks & Trail Podcast) & (18 wheeler driver) and yes even for him the blind spots are a problem.. hmmmm... Hey, if the wife wants to keep the ford, sell the FJ at a profit..

Took care of the title/tags tonight and brought her home. She’s warming up to it already, won’t be long till she’s on the trail!
3D3E2380-ABF4-44C8-A7E4-D89D92112A84.jpeg

Tell her I’ll take her out on the trails then she’ll love it.

Exactly what will she love O' Shirtless Wonder?

I’m not say anything else ........

But nice FJ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom