Joint trail ride with Upstate Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Guys, just wanted to see if we were still on for the joint trail ride June 24th and 25th at Beasely Knob ORV with us Upstate Cruiser guys. We need to get a tenative schedule layed out for the trip. I think we have some members on our side that have committed to coming so lets get this ball rolling :cheers:

JP Virgo

We are still on for the ride at Beasley Knob on June 24th and 25th. Would you like to meet at the trailhead at 9:00 AM or we can meet somewhere in Blairsville which ever would be better for you guys.

Our monthly meeting is tomorrow night so I should be able to tell you guys exactly what we are planning on doing tomorrow after the meeting.

a meeting place in blairsville would be nice, because none of us have been Beasley before; that would keep us from getting lost :D

whatever you guys decide tomorrow is fine, just post up.

thanks
JP

Well, after the meeting two nights ago, seems like Schmitty and I are the only two that are sure they can make it. We're both trying to round up some other cruisers, but I don't know how successful we're going to be. Mind need to talk about rescheduling.

bailey, that is fine........ it is looking rather bleak on our end too. I think we have two committed as well. If more people don't start joining up we can talk about moving the date....

I was planning on going myself (from the Atlanta side) ...just missed the meeting the other night. Hopefully we can get something going. I hate having a truck now and not taking it out.

Open Invite

Is this invitation only, or can a Alabama boy come?

My wife has family pretty close to there. We might try and make it?

JR

I hope more folks from both sides can make it. I had a conflict on this weekend from the beginning. You guys decide as it sounds pretty flexible and that no one will be offended by a low turnout on either side just some wheeling and camping.

Try posting up in the main ride forum on mud and see what happens.

Kevin
El Presidente
GA de cuatro ruedas

I still plan on trying to make it. I may be in South Carolina that weekend though. I may be moving.

Quick Question...Where is Beasley Knob? (Directions?) What are the trails like (difficulty) and what is the camping like. Never been there. Sounds interesting and I need a getaway. Travis gets home from his mothers Sat. evening but I may be able to get him home earlier. Not sure where Blairsville is either. Would like to attend if I can work it out...Thanks, Brian
bmccorm@charter.net

Brian,

It's in NE GA up 19 as if you were going to Tellico. Trails, moderate difficulty, nothing I would say that you're truck couldn't do. The only time I was there we had a few of the TTORA guys and a friend of patrick's in a open/open Jeep. I've only been once so I'm by no means an expert.

Sounds Fun!! What is the camping like? Campground or drive in and find a spot? Just wondering and pre preparing. Any water around the camping spot...

I think it's just a spot. No water, except in town (which is about just a few minutes away).

Any update on if this ride is going to happen? If its still on, when and where would we meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom