Joint trail ride with Upstate Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well guys I am sorry to say Upstate Cruisers is going to be unable to attend, i was the only cruiser coming at this point and then I found out today the shipment of my hysteer-arms was incomplete and I will be unable to attend because there is no way my cruiser will be ready..........

I feel horrible that we have to back out, but it is just a bad time for us UC guys, many of our cruisers are under going repairs and many members are out of town on vacation.

We would like to reshcedule a trip with you guys in the fall, again my apologies for bailing out.............

JP

I'm sorry to hear that you SC guys can't make the ride but if anyone in the Georgia Cruisers still wants to attend I am still planning on going. I'll try to get an email out tomorrow with directions and a meeting place.

Sounds good!! Are you camping?

Did you not get the email I got Jim to send out? I figured we would meet at the Home Depot in Blairsville around 9:30. Its pretty close to the trails and that has been were we have met in the past. If thats a problem or you need directions sent to you let me know.

btw I am going straight up 129 so I won't be over on 575.

nope didn't get the email

Home Depot in Blairsville sounds good.

sepr- As of now I'm not camping, I don't know about Schmitty. If my truck is ready before friday I may go up and camp friday night.

Josh, Travis and I are camping Sat. night. Anyone else is welcome. Should be fun. Travis and I couldnt go to GSMTR so we haven't been out for a while and we are looking forward to spending some time in the woods. I have to dust the 40 off...

I'm pretty sure that there is only one camping spot but I really don't know for sure. From what I remember it is just an open grassy spot. Sorry I'm not much help Brian and I will find the camping area after we ride on Saturday.

Well I am definitly going now. I kind of wanted to ween myself out of wheelin for awhile cause of the money issue but I guess I will give it one more go around. This is because a buddy of mine visiting wants to go wheelin and he has another friend that wants to go. So that I guess makes me bring my truck unless one other person has an empty seat besides schmitty and bailey. But I will drive my truck up just in case anyway. Can't wait and see yall there!

Hard to get away once you have been exposed!! We are grilling bugers Sat. night. I've never been there and love going to new places. Shouild be fun. Funny, it rained tonight, 1st time in a month. Maybe we should ride every weekend to end the drought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom