Jerry Can to Hose Thread adapter (JC2HT) for Scepter / LCI (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PS if someone has an injection molding company and wants to talk...reach out.

I just received the one that Shapeways made, it looks great. I tested both threads and everything is working to spec.

I hope someday to get back to this project, but for now this is the best option I have found for letting people pick them up.

Looks like a few people are buying them from Shapeways. 7 out the door so far.

Thanks! It took quite a few hours and test units to get it right. I need to look again to find somewhere cheaper to manufacture them.

Thanks, looks like 28 sold so far through Shapeways. Not really enough volume to look at investing in production facilities...

Thanks, looks like 28 sold so far through Shapeways. Not really enough volume to look at investing in production facilities...

Well I just bumped it up to 30. I ordered two yesterday.

It looks like Shapeways is having a sale for everything, reminder I don't make any money on these.

1606741911429.png

75 sold, current price $17.22. Again, no profit for me through Shapeways. If someone wants to produce via injection molding they can reach out to me via PM.

Just placed an order for two. Thanks for making this adapter available to us fans of NATO surplus.

I also purchased 2, gray PA12. Confirming that the male thread is a Garden Hose Thread, right?
I don’t know what “gray PA12” refers to (the ones I received are white), but yes, the male thread is garden hose thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom