Jan monthly meeting - 1/25/13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Both days work for me so far....

:cheers:

I think I can make this one....finally. x2

Head count:

Pappy x 1 (unless he brings a date)

At this time she has declined. Sorry. :flipoff2: Michele will just have to wait.

At this time she has declined. Sorry. :flipoff2: Michele will just have to wait.

She's busy, or she doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of "truck guys?"

Anyone know a Cryptozoologist? We can track her down...

She's busy, or she doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of "truck guys?"

It's quite probable that she thinks the club is full of Pappy types and well, one is simply enough for her :D

The attendee list seems to be growing!

Well...

I didn't get finished with Bruce's shop today so I will be in Bosque Farms tomorrow finishing it.

Williamsx4 will be there.

Updated head count

Alex Bingham will be there with his 1985 Toyota pickup!! I hope the picture works, I'm still new to MUD, if not ya'll can check it out at the meeting.

jpg.gif IMG00020-20130909-1405.jpg

me too. maybe a crazy neighbor that will talk your ears off.

Alex Bingham will be there with his 1985 Toyota pickup!! I hope the picture works, I'm still new to MUD, if not ya'll can check it out at the meeting.

jpg.gif IMG00020-20130909-1405.jpg

Hey Alex,

Are your folks coming? It'll be good to see them.

Alex, you post count is too low to attach images. You will need to host it at someplace like Flickr and link to it.

The day has completely gotten away from us....running errands with a pregnant wife after an 83 hour work week. We will need to catch the next meeting. :(

Thanks for hosting Ali!

I dig the new drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom