Parting Out Jan 1988 Fj62 North Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for rear quarter panels (L/R) , rear door/wheel dog-leg archs (L/R) & lower tailgate .
Need fitment for 85 FJ60 - thanks -

Cylinder locks? I am looking for those to open with the same key if is possible. Thanks again in advance.

2 Doors
Tailgate
Gas door
And if possible de ignition and glove compartment.

Thanks ahead.

Deo,
What are you looking to get for the air cleaner assembly? I only really need the bottom portion.

@cruiserjunktion Howdy from CA. Curious about this too. If not sold, and in good shape, I'm interested for a 5.7L Vortec intake I'm working on... Thanks for the 411, man.

Lower tailgate?

Sold
Looking for rear quarter panels (L/R) , rear door/wheel dog-leg archs (L/R) & lower tailgate .
Need fitment for 85 FJ60 - thanks -

Sold
How much for MAF sensor ?

$100 shipped
Cylinder locks? I am looking for those to open with the same key if is possible. Thanks again in advance.

2 Doors
Tailgate
Gas door
And if possible de ignition and glove compartment.

Thanks ahead.

Sold
I need the lower tailgate.

Sold

Has anyone nabbed the air intake hose from the union to the throttle body?

I need a few parts for my 88 3FE transplant: The dash pot sub assbly below and pic included. Also need the lower smog pump brace/stay (see pic).
59192564439__0CA1B38A-5481-4178-A317-176BF7094E72.jpeg
59192549117__5440B212-8557-4D06-8131-E187566D1779.jpeg

Toyota Part No.: 22202-61011
DASH POT SUB-ASSY
Toyota 22202-61011 DASH POT SUB-ASSY

Part DescriptionDash Pot Sub-Assy
ManufacturerToyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.
Manufacturer's NotesThis part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Discontinued Part

any chance the interior trim panels that cover the rear seat seatbelt recoils are in good shape?
Don’t have

I need a few parts for my 88 3FE transplant: The dash pot sub assbly below and pic included. Also need the lower smog pump brace/stay (see pic).View attachment 2099745View attachment 2099747

Toyota Part No.: 22202-61011
DASH POT SUB-ASSY
Toyota 22202-61011 DASH POT SUB-ASSY

Part DescriptionDash Pot Sub-Assy
ManufacturerToyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.
Manufacturer's NotesThis part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Discontinued Part
Can I get the Passenger Side Front Bumper Cap?

Have

Caliper?
Thanks

Have pair

How about the drivers side fender is it in good shape?

Have one from a 60
Rear speaker mounting brackets?

No
the little sheet metal tabs that are bolted to the passenger side frame rail, where the front AND rear hard lines transition to the flex lines.

Don’t have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom