Parting Out Tucson 1988 Toyota 4x4 pickup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
This truck is rust free and pretty straight. It's been a crawler so not a restoration candidate. I took what I needed for another build. This is what's left. It would be a good builder project. I do have a clean title.

You will need a trailer. No wheels. You could bring wheels for the rear but no knuckles or spindles up front.
I have a friend nearby that has built Toyota axles (Detroit's) and beadlocks (15") with worn 37" Creepys he wants to get rid of if interested.

No engine, trans or T-case. No steering parts. Had a SAS so there is the 1985 front axle housing, one OEM 4.11 diff. and the rear axle housing with brakes. I have several drive shafts available. Both stock and re-tubed.

Almost new leaf springs all around. TG 4" front leafs and 63" Chevy rears. New take off's from a 2017 but custom pack with arch added. Very flexy. Anti wrap bar. Bilstein shocks up front. Cheapie Rancho's in the rear. I have a pile of 63" Chevy leaves and some TG.

Decent bed, not perfect but no rust and some dents. Rhino lined way back when. Bed roll bar that was originally on a 1st gen truck but fits. Fuel tank and skid. I have a PILE of OEM brake and fuel lines from 86, 88 and a 99 4Runner.

Cab with complete doors and glass. Front clip is decent. There are dents and dings. Trans tunnel was cut for dual cases and triple sticks. I need most of the interior. I may sell the nice 4Runner buckets. The carpet is almost new. I need the door cards.

No wiring as I need it.

Frame has no rust. Here's pics before I turned it into a donor.

It's covered by tarps but I can get you any pics you need.

IMG_20200826_131840180_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200826_123609216_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200826_131924031_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20200826_131924031_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom