Parting Out Jackson, MS FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d be interested in the main wiring harness and ecu. Also, interested in the dash if no cracks.

The harness and EC you are up for grabs. It may take me some time to get them pulled though, due to their size. As of now, the dash is claimed, but if the buyer backs out, I’ll hit you up.

Hi there. Looks like the interior color is oak/tan? If so, I'd be interested in the interior fuse panel cover and the driver's seat belt if no rips/tears and functions as it should. I'd also be interested in the dash and the middle trim piece that houses the radio/ac controls/ashtray/useless cubby, but I think shipping it to CA would be a killer, unless the axles/ECU/switch get 'unspoken for'... Then I'd just have to fly out and U-Haul back. Maybe visit relatives in TX along the way.....

Let me know. Thanks.

Sending you a PM

I am parting out a 1996 80 Series that was purchased new in New Orleans, and spent the entirety of its life there until this weekend. I bought it from the 2nd owner, who has been using it as his utility truck since 2009. It developed a bad head gasket leak, and the owner decided to sell it to me as-is. It appears to have developed several oil leaks over the years, including the valve cover, O-ring on the distributor, oil pump, front main, etc. You name it, it was leaking. The good news is, is that the oil leaks covered everything, including the entire undercarriage in a coating of dirt, oil, and grease. Everything is immaculate.

There is absolutely zero rust anywhere on this truck!

Here’s the negative: Because it was his utility truck, the interior is completely trashed. The only seats left are the front seats, and they are in bad shape. The mechanisms are still good, and the switch assemblies are intact. The dash does not have a crack as far as I can see. Carpet is gone, most of the plastic on the inside is destroyed, but there is still some here and there. Feel free to ask.

It is triple locked, but as of now, the axles, wiring harness, ECU, and switch are spoken for.

Many of the aluminum parts, I am planning on vapor Honing and selling in the parting out section. I apologize if you were looking for something at the time, but those parts are not for sale. Also, I am not selling any hardware at this time. I plan on taking every single nut and bolt, and having it re-plated. I may sell them in the future, or I may keep them for myself and future projects. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I am considering selling the frame, and rolling chassis as a single unit, so if you were looking for something like, say, sway bar linkage, springs, hubs, etc., I am not selling them at this time.

The exterior is in OK shape. There are dents in both rear quarters, but they are probably fixable. Several of the fender flares are broken, and both tail light assemblies are cracked. Other than that, things look pretty straight to me.

Yes, a lot of stuff is still available on this truck, but please be mindful about shipping costs. Large things cost large amounts of money to ship, and often don’t make sense. I am not in the business of giving shipping quotes either. I can only offer you a best guess, as I don’t have time to go back-and-forth to FedEx getting quotes. If you want something, try to figure out exactly how much it will cost to ship. Small stuff, I can ship in padded envelopes, or flat rate boxes from US PS. Most smaller things can be shipped under $10. Medium size things can probably be shipped for $10-$30.

Pricing: If you ask for something, I will go online and try and figure out how much it cost. The mud classifieds is the first place I will go. I will try and keep in line with those prices, as they seem to reflect the actual market. That being said, if I find that I can’t find a recent sale price (in last 6-12 months) i will turn to cruiserparts.net, and I will take whatever their prices is and knock off 20% (This is the pricing scale that I use with my buddies when we have traded parts in the past)

Please read the above before asking me redundant questions.

View attachment 2606265

View attachment 2606266

View attachment 2606267

View attachment 2606268

Interested in your sun visors, looks like they will fit my 92 80 series

Interested in your sun visors, looks like they will fit my 92 80 series

I haven’t looked at them too hard yet, but I didn’t see any tears. I’ll need to clean them up too so I can get a good idea of their condition, and then price them accordingly.

I’ll reach out to you.

looking for the set of sun visors. Is shipping to Canada New Brunswick possible..

looking for the set of sun visors. Is shipping to Canada New Brunswick possible..

The poster just before you claimed them. If he backs out, I’ll contact you. Shipping is possible, but I can imagine it will not be cheap.

Hi there. Looks like the interior color is oak/tan? If so, I'd be interested in the interior fuse panel cover and the driver's seat belt if no rips/tears and functions as it should. I'd also be interested in the dash and the middle trim piece that houses the radio/ac controls/ashtray/useless cubby, but I think shipping it to CA would be a killer, unless the axles/ECU/switch get 'unspoken for'... Then I'd just have to fly out and U-Haul back. Maybe visit relatives in TX along the way.....

Let me know. Thanks.

Sent you a PM

What’s the condition of the fuel filler neck?
Is that out of the question for shipping?

I haven’t gotten that far in the taking apart process, but if it is anything like the rest of the truck, it is an excellent shape. I’ll be happy to ship anything on the buyer’s dime. I would imagine it would be quite expensive.

I would be interested in the both grab handles next to the windscreen and the one on the inside of the upper hatch of the trunk.
Thanks

I would be interested in the both grab handles next to the windscreen and the one on the inside of the upper hatch of the trunk.
Thanks

I will go and check to see if they are available and condition. I’ll PM you.

I am interested in both front fender outer skins if they are still available.
The good one I had is gone, and the other one that remains is got a dent in it.

How much for the ac line from the fire to the compressor?
20210317_121119.jpg

Interested in the front seats and rear interior trim pieces that cover both sides of the rear quarter panels. Also interested in wheels if you are ready to let the axles go to someone else. I'll be driving through ms next week.

Interested in the front seats and rear interior trim pieces that cover both sides of the rear quarter panels. Also interested in wheels if you are ready to let the axles go to someone else. I'll be driving through ms next week.

I’m not ready to let the wheels go just yet, as I need them to move the truck around. I am parting out the seats, and not selling them individually, as they are pretty much trash anyway. I do have the rear interior panels, but they are in pretty rough shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom