Is TPI4x4 a well known company.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
TPI has been around for quite a while now. Don't remember exactly how long, but they've been on my 'radar' for almost 20 years. Haven't heard much about them good, bad, or indifferent in quite a while tho.

I wish I'd had time to go and visit them while I was in TN two weeks ago. Then I could say more.

Best

Mark A.

I buy stuff from them a lot. Always good service and good parts. I wish they'd update their website but you can get all the basic goodies through them. ty :beer:

I have their 4" Smoky Mountain springs on mine - PO did alot of business with them and said he was very pleased. The springs seem to be a top-notch product.

Ordered numerous things from them over the years. Never had any problems and shipped really quick, as in got to me quicker than they said it would.

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
I remember when they started out...kinda thought it was about 18 years ago...but...honestly I had never ordered anything from them ...however i have never heard anything bad about them...

I just always ordered things from SOR for the most part back then for more stock type stuff...and MAF or Downey was for more of the aftermarket things...my dealers in my area were horable to find parts from

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Have done buisness with Bob since 1994 and not had any issues at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom