Is TPI4x4 a well known company. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
If there is a TPI4x4 guy here forgive me.
I want to redo my springs and found this.
TPI4x4

Are they a IH8MUD approved company?
or a Vintage Offroad type?
Thanks
pR

TPI has been around for quite a while now. Don't remember exactly how long, but they've been on my 'radar' for almost 20 years. Haven't heard much about them good, bad, or indifferent in quite a while tho.

I wish I'd had time to go and visit them while I was in TN two weeks ago. Then I could say more.

Best

Mark A.

I buy stuff from them a lot. Always good service and good parts. I wish they'd update their website but you can get all the basic goodies through them. ty :beer:

I have their 4" Smoky Mountain springs on mine - PO did alot of business with them and said he was very pleased. The springs seem to be a top-notch product.

Ordered numerous things from them over the years. Never had any problems and shipped really quick, as in got to me quicker than they said it would.

I've had great luck with them too. Great service, fast shipping, and a wicked southern accent!

I have had good service on about half a dozen different orders.

I remember when they started out...kinda thought it was about 18 years ago...but...honestly I had never ordered anything from them ...however i have never heard anything bad about them...

I just always ordered things from SOR for the most part back then for more stock type stuff...and MAF or Downey was for more of the aftermarket things...my dealers in my area were horable to find parts from

I went by and visited them about 15 years ago or so on my way to GSMTR. good peeps. back then it really wasn't a shop, more of a barn but still cool..

Agreed. Good people. Good products. Great service.

Been keeping my eye on their upper dash pad but it hasn't been in stock for over a year. Guess they no longer carry it.

TPI4x4

i also have ordered lots of stuff from them over the years and have never been disapointed.

Have done buisness with Bob since 1994 and not had any issues at all.

Acknowledged.
TPI4x4 is good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom