Is this a steal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

Last LC i looked at was a dud...but i came across this one...i can pick this up for 1500 plus a 95 LHS that isn't worth much to me. What do you think? Doesn't have a hardtop or doors....how tough are they to find and how much will it cost me?

Thanks again for your input! The link is below,

Murad

LC for sale

I say if the 350 conversion is solid its not a bad deal. It would be hard to build that truck for that much $$. It's probably led a hard life so check the frame for bad rust and cracks and try to see if theres rust behind the quarter protectors. Be sure the steering is tight and everything works, for that price it should. Ive seen doors for around $100-200 and tops from $200 on up. Take your time, look around and you'll find a good deal on em.

Looks like a good deal. You might prefer to run it as is without the hardtop. I took my Hardtop off two years ago and it has sat in the shed since.

With the winch, tires, STC soft doors and top You could probably get $800-$1000 just for those selling them. If its running, I'd go for it, but expect t put a few $$$ into it to get it up to snuff.

If I were buying it I would buy to offroad only and not fix it up. I don't like diamond plate. Almost always means covering up something. Yes, check the frame.

Great advice so far.

Here is what i want the cruiser for: Wknd driver with occasional backroad excursions. I want it to be a fun, safe, clean ride.

The pics show a some rust underneath the rear wheel well. How concerned should i be? Owner says truck drives great...I'd like to get a hard top and doors as i go skiing often and would like a truck that can lug equipment.

Is this a steal or just a good deal? My main motivation is getting rid of the LHS.

What else should I check?

yeah check it out real good, it looks like its seen a trail or two. but for the money you cant complain too much .....looks like an ok deal to me...just buy it. you can always sell the pieces.

do you think somebody would want the top, tires/wheels and winch? I'd rather just have a road worthy cruiser than a trail ready one.

I don't think you would have a hard time getting rid of the spare equipment. If the SOA wasn't done right it may be a bit scary on the road. Take it for a drive and try to gauge if you would want to drive it long distances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom