Ironman lift install PARTY!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What size tires do you have? How big of a lift did you put on?

31s in the last picture, about to move up to 33/10.5 BFG ATs in the next couple weeks. and the lift was about 2"-3".

3" increase in the rear
1" decrease in the front :bang::bang::bang:

That is pretty weird. The 73 I just did came out perfectly even.

The arch in the front springs in this pic does not look as arched as the rears.

Did you Google the part numbers painted on the springs to ensure they are the right ones? Since you got all the springs and shackles at the same time I can imagine no reason why that truck would not be sitting level. You may wanna check on that.

Yep I checked out the part numbers on the camel 4x4 and ironman website. They were correct. I made sure of that because there was a slight mix up with my order and I wanted to make sure EVERYTHING else was correct... (they sent me 2 fj40 grease able pins and 2 fj62 grease able pins)

Ill check again tomorrow just to make sure, but this morning I finally put the extended shackles back on in the front, so know it's riding almost level. It's only about 1" difference in the front and rear now.

Only major problem now is that since I put the new IM front shackles on, they are used, so I can't really return them, and those things are expensive as hell. I guess I can sell them if someone wants some.

Not as painless an order as I was expecting but at least the truck is looking good and has a more comfortable ride.

Lookin' awesome!

Looks good :clap:

I expect to see that thing on some trails now...:steer:

AuburnFJsexy said:
Looks good :clap:

I expect to see that thing on some trails now...:steer:

I'm trying to go test it out this weekend on some local trails. Hopefully I can get a little group together.

Only major problem now is that since I put the new IM front shackles on, they are used, so I can't really return them, and those things are expensive as ****. I guess I can sell them if someone wants some.

Give us a call and we will get you sorted out if you dont need the front shackles.

Thanks everyone :)

Looks good, how do you like the ironman?
No u bolt flip kit?
I've cracked a few ome leaves, so I'm willing to test something else, need to stay sua.

On another note, that wood decal would be awesome on my rig, as I'm using it as a Carpenters rig, woodworker.
Anyone know of those are available?

Enough hijack, keep up the good work!

Looks good, how do you like the ironman?
No u bolt flip kit?
I've cracked a few ome leaves, so I'm willing to test something else, need to stay sua.

On another note, that wood decal would be awesome on my rig, as I'm using it as a Carpenters rig, woodworker.
Anyone know of those are available?

Enough hijack, keep up the good work!

I really like the ironman setup so far. I got "B" springs and even without front and rear bumpers it is really quite comfortable and they flex really well, as much as the anti roll bars allow at least. From what ive read and seen, the Ironman leaves are a little thicker than the OME leaves, so they may be harder to crack. And no ubolt flip as of now, itll probably happen soon since im getting bored and want something easy to do. I have pictures of some of our exploits here...
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/581380-my-first-toyota.html

Im not sure where to get the wood vinyl, but i think they come up with a few places in this thread...
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/702216-recreate-decal.html

Good luck, i really enjoy your build thread and getting to see all those awesome diesels :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom