Ironman lift install PARTY!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah, that'd be awesome.
If the kit get here next week, I'm thinking we could get it done that weekend (july 28-29). hopefully it will only take a day or so.

if it doesn't get here next week, i may just start it during the week, it would probably take a few more days since i haven't got as much time during the day to to work. people could swing by if they have time and are nearby.

ill make sure to keep up to date and let y'all know when the kit arrives :)

Today was a good day.

image-4292196895.jpg

image-3683339858.jpg

Party is on Saturday and Sunday august 11-12 (
if we feel like partying the next day as well)

image-4292196895.jpg

image-3683339858.jpg

I'll be at Windrock :( may be next time. I can be worthless. Just bring those chicks from Mellow Mushroom...

This should take you no more that 6 hours in your driveway using a floor jack and some jack stands and 2 people if one is your wife. Probably more like 4 hours if you get a Cruiser head behind a wrench. You absolutely need two people to handle aligning the springs. I am sure it could be done with one but I would have been weeping under the truck by the end if that was the case.

Send me a PM with final time and location. I will try and make it.

Hugh Heifer said:
This should take you no more that 6 hours in your driveway using a floor jack and some jack stands and 2 people if one is your wife. Probably more like 4 hours if you get a Cruiser head behind a wrench. You absolutely need two people to handle aligning the springs. I am sure it could be done with one but I would have been weeping under the truck by the end if that was the case.

s*** what am I gonna do with all these strippers I rented for Sunday?!!?!
I've got 2 cruiser buds coming to help and also my little brother. it should be good, but I'm not gonna turn anyone away if they wanna join, especially I they have done it before on an LC :)

robustbambi said:
s*** what am I gonna do with all these strippers I rented for Sunday?!!?!
I've got 2 cruiser buds coming to help and also my little brother. it should be good, but I'm not gonna turn anyone away if they wanna join, especially I they have done it before on an LC :)

Well? Did it happen?

Sent from my thing with Woody's junk.

Hugh Heifer said:
Well? Did it happen?

No not yet, party is on for this coming Saturday, August 11. And don't worry, I'll get lots of pictures of the finished product to ogle.

With a ton of help from RJ and his friend Pete, we finished the 2 rear springs today haha. They took a little longer than expected...
We should finish up tomorrow night at this pace so I'll post pictures when she's done, hopefully in the afternoon :)

robustbambi said:
With a ton of help from RJ and his friend Pete, we finished the 2 rear springs today haha. They took a little longer than expected...
We should finish up tomorrow night at this pace so I'll post pictures when she's done, hopefully in the afternoon :)

Damn man! My wife was better help than those clowns :lol:

Still not done haha, need to torque the bolts up real good and drill the crappy old pin out to replace with new shiny pin for the steering damper.
And RJs friend did drive up in an old jeep, so he was probably sabotaging us hahaha

Sorry I didn't make it out, too much going on at home. You get done?

Finished a few hours ago and found out that the new front IM shackles and springs don't lift the front end as much as the 2" extended shackles and flattish springs i had on when I started... It actually lowered down about 1". So the stink bug look is strong in this one because the rears lifted about 3".

I'm gonna drive home and put the front 2" extended shackles back on and hopefully that will level it out. Hopefully, ill have time to finish it by the end of the week.

Post up some pictures once you get it all done...:popcorn::popcorn:

Any Pics Yet???

Bring it to the GPS run Sat!!!!

I would bring it but I'm going to change the front shackles again on saturday. Here's some pics..

image-2510977783.jpg

image-2118305047.jpg

image-1595245135.jpg

image-416658759.jpg

image-4171962770.jpg

image-2064854802.jpg

In the last pic, there's probably 400lbs or rocks, wood, and tools in the rear and it's still sticking WAY up. Hopefully, the older extended shackles in the front will help her level out a little when the rear settles down some.

image-2510977783.jpg

image-2118305047.jpg

image-1595245135.jpg

image-416658759.jpg

image-4171962770.jpg

image-2064854802.jpg

What size tires do you have? How big of a lift did you put on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom