Introduction: New FJ60 owner in Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pretty excited to be joining the ranks of FJ60 owners. This forum was a wealth of knowledge before ownership and is already paying off now that I'm working through some of the early projects.

I picked this rig up back in February. I'm looking to turn it into a mobile aid station that my boys and I can enjoy while my wife is running ultra marathons throughout the west.

Current state: 226k miles with an engine rebuild, desmog, OME lift, ARB bumper, wheels, BFGs, Tuffy and recently a new A/C compressor.

Currently she runs like a top so working through many of the smaller modifications and preservation type projects. I also have a Jeep Cherokee that was recently rolled that I am working on getting back to base line.

Rust: I have a wheel well snake blinder hole that have rust spots that will probably need some patch work which is currently a little out of my depth. Door drain holes received some grease recently. A few more superficial areas on top of that but I'm apprehensive to start sanding down since I'm not confident in how to get a patchy paint match after cleaning/treating.

Thanks in advance for the help!

(Haven't been active on a forum in quite some time so if I am missing something on best practices with photos call me out.)

https%3A//i.imgur.com/345dMOK.jpg[/img]']

nice rig, you can check in here also with the state club:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom