Introducing the 78310-60420 Cable, SUB. Assy. CHOKE , this is the most Comprehensive Update and Fresh 2022 Technology for the 40 & 55 Series ...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
NOTE WORTHY NOTE : I would like to Dedicate the 78310-60420 to both @65swb45 and @Pin_Head

thanks guys for inspiring me to create and conceive what you will see below \

kindly , matt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing the the all new :

78310-60420

Cable, SUB. Assy. CHOKE ,

this is the most Comprehensive and Fresh Modern ,

Yet ,

A purist based mindset approach end product in every way ..

was observed during is entire development

2022 Materials & Technology are here !

&

UPDATED for the 40 & 55 Series ....

HOUSTON :
The 78310-60420 HAS Finally Landed !

70B99C1C-EFEA-45AF-8B09-6D569E404044.jpeg

Last edited:

TECH VIDEO :

Last edited:
Barrel stop goodness right there. Well done.😊

Cool solution.

Can you come up with something for the 40's with dash mounted hand throttle that are running the better 2 barrel
Post 69 Aisan carb?

Cool solution.

Can you come up with something for the 40's with dash mounted hand throttle that are running the better 2 barrel
Post 69 Aisan carb?

define a POST 69 AISIN carb as there are several variations ?

- a 2F era 1/75-10/85 HAND THROTTLE Cable ASSY. Under Dash OEM mounting period correct mounting location on the black L bracket is already in the works ....

- i DO currently have a few NOS 2F engine 40 series Hand Throttles Cables in-stock , if anyone can't wait ?

Early 70's era slang. The "haps" as in "What's happening?". Guess you had to be there.

Green connectors are something I tend to associate with Toyota wiring looms. They're reliable and easy to see.
Definitely happening.

Early 70's era slang. The "haps" as in "What's happening?". Guess you had to be there.

Green connectors are something I tend to associate with Toyota wiring looms. They're reliable and easy to see.
Definitely happening.

i simply LOVE my GREEN OEM Connectors more then all get out !

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400 - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom