Intro- LX470 owner and Raleigh resident (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

flcac3

Threads
Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself as I recently purchased a 2000 LX470. Bone stock and one owner, 140,xxx miles in that sweet sweet beige on beige. I live in Clayton, NC, work in software development, and are looking for local fellow enthusiasts to befriend. Used to own an FJ Cruiser, then a couple of Tj's and LJ wranglers but found myself missing that Toyota reliability. I see there is a local meet that happened in October in Raleigh, but did not know about it until now. Would love to go to the next one and introduce myself. I am not a member on ONSC, but will gladly become one once I meet some other members. Never been to Uwharrie, but also interested in going there to see how my stock rig handles it.

Cheers,

-Charles
lc.jpg

Welcome @flcac! I have the twin of your 470 (also stock, but with about 280k miles).

WNC has a few LC's floating around but not too many ONSC members. Don't forget about Upstate Cruisers in SC - there are a lot of folks there in the Greenville area, and that's not too far off from you.

There's usually a Charlotte meeting every month on a weekend in a addition to the RDU meeting (keep an eye out here and/or on Facebook). Tons of us in the CLT area!

Welcome Charles!

Nice looking cruiser and it ought to tow that other toy around just fine.

You are right in the midst of a good concentration of our members being in the Raleigh area and sounds like your career may provide plenty of topics of conversation as well as there are several folks local to you in the IT arena.

Come out to the Christmas party or meet and greet if your up for a casual non wheeling get together to meet some of ONSC.

Also keep an eye on the threads or start one yourself if you’d like to get a group together out at uwharrie for an intro to the trails. Here is one current/recent non club sponsored trip in the works.

Welcome! I am in Raleigh. Great looking LX.

Welcome.
Raleigh meets are the first Wednesday of every month at the same location.

Backyard bistro
1235 Hurricane Alley Way
Raleigh, NC 27607

Just look out for the thread near the end of the month or the beginning of the month.

Also i believe there is a thread started for “the barn” HAMOM event by Kenny for next month that you could take advantage of to go out to Uwharie with others and get to know some of our club members.

I def recommend becoming a club member. Once you attend a few events you will quickly realize how knowledgeable club members are when it comes to Toyotas.

Welcome

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself as I recently purchased a 2000 LX470. Bone stock and one owner, 140,xxx miles in that sweet sweet beige on beige. I live in Clayton, NC, work in software development, and are looking for local fellow enthusiasts to befriend. Used to own an FJ Cruiser, then a couple of Tj's and LJ wranglers but found myself missing that Toyota reliability. I see there is a local meet that happened in October in Raleigh, but did not know about it until now. Would love to go to the next one and introduce myself. I am not a member on ONSC, but will gladly become one once I meet some other members. Never been to Uwharrie, but also interested in going there to see how my stock rig handles it.

Cheers,

-CharlesView attachment 2817461
hey Fellow Claytonite !I live off of 40/42 down Cleveland school road. welcome!

Nice! I’m near loop road. That’s a sweet troopy, how long have you had it?
I used to have a duck hunting lease off of loop rd. I could have just as well flushed that money down a toilet lololol

Welcome! I'm in Raleigh/Garner/Fuquay Area but work in Clayton!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom