Instagram! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
We are now capitallandcruiserclub on Instagram, please follow us.
If you are interested in posting as CLCC, email me at capitallandcruiserclub@outlook.com and I will add you as an "employee" and as an editor to our FB page.

Otherwise, please use #capitallandcruiserclub in your IG posts.

Last edited:
I'm subscribed to your updates but my friends you have very few followers 6 k less than on my page

Ask me if I give a sh!t about your Instagram followers.

I'm subscribed to your updates but my friends you have very few followers 6 k less than on my page
Congratulations on having so many followers. If having thousands of followers is your goal then you've accomplished that goal.
Are you offering something with your post here, or just bragging?
I see you have a whopping 2 posts and 1 reaction on 'mud. I have heaps more than that...what's your point?
You appear to be new here and young, so I'm going to offer you some unsolicited advice: IH8MUD, unlike Instagram, is a small community and hollow bragging or demeaning other 'mud members is not tolerated by the members and is it is an excellent way to have your posts and requests for help ignored.
How about you tag us in your Instagram posts? That would be very helpful in building our followership there.
Cheers,
Stump
CLCC VP

My friend my friend I have best deal for you. You give CLCC a follow on the Gram of Instas you will gain many followers. many many many. This may be as many as 0 but still you'll get exposure which is just as good. Good deal we haggle yes?

Heads up. Do not google Instagram and Bumptrunk!!!

Maybe I'm not tech savvy enough, but I see nothing, except that he is on ExPo, and some diabetes site...

Seems he joined a few different forums on 24 October... must have been bored, I guess. meanwhile, no mention of his actual instagram page name... Me thinks he is full of s***ith.

Seems he joined a few different forums on 24 October... must have been bored, I guess. meanwhile, no mention of his actual instagram page name... Me thinks he is full of s***ith.
heh. I mean he could bombard the CLCC IG account with likes and comments like I do?

When I googled all I got was a bunch of pregnant women taking baby bump pics
maybe that just has to do with your search history... :flipoff2:

The above post is so sad, for so many reasons, that I'm not even going to make a snarky comment.

I'll just sit here and quietly shake my head.

But my friends you have very few followers 6 k less than on my page, something must be done with it otherwise your business will not prosper instagram does not tolerate unpopularity:) in my case I was helped by auto likes service I think you could use a service like this so as without this to do business in instagram simply futile this is my deep conviction!
Yeah, no, we're good. Feel free to move along, this is MY deep conviction.

backpage-01.png

Is it true that bots attract more bots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom