Inland Empire Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for any IE Cruisers to hook up with and trail ride with! Tired of all my jeep buddies crying because they can't beat an obstacle!!! And calling my cruiser a "station wagon" Lol! I grew up wheeling San Bernardino mins, very knowledgeable with that trail system....also know lo and hi desert pretty well.

Cruise over to SoCal 80s clubhouse.

What's up @cruzercon ?? Welcome to the forum. I'm also in the IE, lets hook up and hit some trails.

I like your post title "Inland Empire Cruisers" :hmm:

Im down. Im in Orange County.

Ok,ok...should have used search mode. Have used it for a lot of other helpful information. Thanks mud! Really digging the forums and info on this site. Just getting back into wheeling yotas after about 10 years of letting work get in the way. Had an 89 Pru that was hybrid for desert prerunning and wheeling, went eveywhere in that truck along with an 85 runner that was all rockcrawler. Now I have my 80 and life is good!! (Weekends off helps) Trying to trail ride every other weekend so if anyone going out let me know!!

I am still working on upgrading my armor for the 80,just build the rear bumper 4x4 labs now need sliders but have to wait for cash before I can do those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom